French iTg Onward Transmission posts - journalist wanted

Discussions générales sur les jeux X-BtF, Xt, X², X³, X³TC, X³AP.

Moderator: Modérateurs pour les forum Français

gerrythegremlin
x2

French iTg Onward Transmission posts - journalist wanted

Post by gerrythegremlin » Sat, 28. Feb 04, 16:05

hi folks,

as you can see, here i am attempting to assess possible interest in a Teladi guild, and thought that you, the French contingent should have your say, please see other sites:

so far these are the iTg posts:
Danish http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37201
French http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29770
Italian http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31701
Spanish http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30404
Polish http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38567
Russian http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32599
German http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29734
English English http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtop ... 760#343760

short story by gerrythegremlin: We were suspended in the void
http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31946

you might notice that i do not always appear to take the diplomatic approach, but i am happy if others possessing such skills wish to participate to the profit :D of all, and enjoyed enormously a frank and open exchange with a german pirate posing as a moderator (or was that a german moderator posing as a pirate). whichever it is my belief that the international Teladi guild must always be prepared to defend itself and its members in the proper search for vaster and vaster profits, while helping our fellow XUnivernaughts to help us make more profits. :oops: ermm, you do all understand about proffittsss, don't you? :?

:idea: is there a french language Teladi guild yet? well this might be a solid step forward in this direction - give your views, give a little time and expect a response whenever i can get to a computer, anytime, anywhere, anyhow

at the moment our most obvious unique feature is that this is the only known (to this poster) guild attempting to communicate world/s-wide at this time. and for profitsss sake don't be shy...just waiting to hear from you :D - stilll waiting, come on people, say something

as always, moderators views welcome 8) :D

et oui je peux parler fracais, depuis 1954, mais je suis sur il y a beaucoup des francais qui parles mieux que mois? lol
Last edited by gerrythegremlin on Wed, 31. Mar 04, 19:15, edited 2 times in total.
dis is der 'orrible old baldy geezer wiv da bump on is ed
We were suspended in the void. Chapters 1-5
my reputation may be in the hands of others, yet my honour is my own. gerry the gremlin

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 15:31

Ello, Ello,

ici encore l'anglais gerry the gremlin

just to let you know that with the help of the putatively and prospectively profitable inteernational Teladi guild, a new english Creative Forum, has just been inaugurated for stories and artwork - so anyone with artwork for international distribution should get on there profitably - you heard it here first :lol:
Last edited by gerrythegremlin on Mon, 1. Mar 04, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
my reputation may be in the hands of others, yet my honour is my own. gerry the gremlin

Santy

Post by Santy » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 16:20

Heu y en a qui abusent de la bière de l'espace???

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 17:30

well, yeah, as often as possible, argons permitting and santee to you
eh bien oui, aussi souvent que possible, les argons se permis
too :thumb_up: :lol: hic :!:

:gruebel: should the guild support the suggestion there should be a micro
est ce que le pppiTg dois supporter le suggestion q'on doit fair un micro francais qui dit: 'boff'?
for 'boff'?

but if you check the other language forums you will see over the days
mais si vous regardez les autres language forums vous allez voir par jour,
weeks and months to come an 'international Teladi guild becoming a
semains, et mois qui arrivent un 'international guild Teladi' deviens un
profitable reality
realite profitable

ahhh vous voyez? il y as beaucoups des mot francais et englais qui sont similaires :D

any how, check the Eng anf Deutches forums too
Last edited by gerrythegremlin on Fri, 5. Mar 04, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

Hoverspeed
x2

Post by Hoverspeed » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 17:48

Franchement je trouve que tu abuse. Ici c'est un forum français donc soi tu parle anglais mais traduit ce que tu dit soit tu n'écrit rien. Merci :evil:

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 18:08

Hoverspeed wrote:Franchement je trouve que tu abuse. Ici c'est un forum français donc soi tu parle anglais mais traduit ce que tu dit soit tu n'écrit rien. Merci :evil:
errr, very kind of you to offer, mais non, merci, je veus pas abuser personne :lol:

errr, vous etes tres genti offrir, but no thanks, i don't want to abuse anyone :lol:

it's a serious proposition - but if you want to try saying that again in purple i might enjoy it more :?: :D

i have family in france, i spoke french badly before your father was born, and i do this in english because i speak better english than french. if someone in the french forum wants to join in and translate, or post for the formidable french contingent great -

InosKyh
x3tc

Post by InosKyh » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 19:19

Okay so first... try yto make an effort to learn the french, it's a great language :P (And there huge possibilities to say one thing ! krr krr krr :lol: )

So, if i understand what you say, you creat a teladi guild in order to... make profits ksss ! But i can't see the interest to do one ? This game is offline game... Maybe for Online Univers, but it's no for tomorrow... :(

The french version of X² is not realeased in France yet... and no guild has been created ! We just patiently wait the date of the release (which is always not sure for the moment)
Maybe when the game will be released, some groups of peoples will create there own guilds and then, associated with other guilds

In my mind, i find that idea not bad, but there is no... interest ? we can't interact in the game with other real people ! If i'm wrong, please explain :p

So 'tchao' like we say here ;)

TRADUCTION :

Bon tout d’abord... essaies de faire un effort pour apprendre le français, c’est une superbe langue ! (et il y’a 10 000 façons de dire la même chose ! krr krr krr)

Si j’ai bien compris ce que tu dis, tu as créé une Guild Teladi dan le but de… faire du profit (ksss… mais ca c’est le jeux, vous pouvez pas comprendre tant que vous avez pas rencontrer un Teladi lol) Mais je ne vois pas l’intérêt de faire ceci ? Ce jeux se joue offline… peut pour Online Univers ce genre de guild sera plus profitable… mais ce n’est pas pour demain.

La version française de X² n’est pas encore sortie en France… et aucune guild n’a été créé ! Nous attendons juste patiemment la date de sortie (Qui n’est pas encore ‘sure’ à ce jour) Peut être quand le jeux sera sortie, des groupes français vont se former et créer leur propre guilde et ensuite s’associer avec d’autre guild (d’autre langue, peut être)

A mon avis, l’idée n’est pas mauvaise mais il n’y a aucun intérêt ? On ne peut pas interagir dans le jeu avec d’autres joueurs réels ! Si j’ai tout faux, expliques s’il te plait !
Last edited by InosKyh on Mon, 1. Mar 04, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

Thoto
x4

Post by Thoto » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 19:42

Le point de vue officiel du modérateur que je suis:

OK pour les posts en anglais, mais uniquement si la traduction est systématiquement ajoutée au message...

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 20:01

InosKyh wrote:Okay so first... try yto make an effort to learn the french, it's a great language :P (And there huge possibilities to say one thing ! krr krr krr :lol: )

So, if i understand what you say, you creat a teladi guild in order to... make profits ksss ! But i can't see the interest to do one ? This game is offline game... Maybe for Online Univers, but it's no for tomorrow... :(

The french version of X² is not realeased in France yet... and no guild has been created ! We just patiently wait the date of the release (which is always not sure for the moment)
Maybe when the game will be released, some groups of peoples will create there own guilds and then, associated with other guilds

In my mind, i find that idea not bad, but there is no... interest ? we can't interact in the game with other real people ! If i'm wrong, please explain :p

So 'tchao' like we say here ;)
hi InosKyh, but have you really read the english / german boards

people are already forming guilds, and creating the relationships and skills they will need to interact with the online game, and often these people are involved in the developement networks - they are deciding today what XU Online will be tomorrow, and incidently what the french game will become by exterpolation.

what i am suggesting is by anticipation to overcome this, join in an international guild. So ok, not everyone understands profittsss, but from what i have seen on the boards here so far, some of you people are cutting edge for this stuff, and you could start your own guilds, but here you have an opportunity to get in at the ground floor, with a unique and legitimate angle, or it was until i began these threads - who knows what will happen now?

:) i am not even saying I I I I will be the guild CEO - horses for courses.

:idea: Another consideration is that forming a guild, and Xtending the conceptual boundaries is as real as any RPG or sim in Xistance - in fact it is a real action, just as real for me as when i was a caretaker secretary of the Guild of Melee and Magic, a london-based gaming and roleplaying club with 1000 members when i was there, and it is important to have devs from each country working together if you wish to bring forward the release date in each language :idea: :?:

for example InosKyh has already shown the first quality required to ensure future equality - to see how things are, and act positively - you can't play X2 if you don't act positively - one reviewer described it as 'an exercise in micromanagement', so we XPeople are all managers? :lol:
Last edited by gerrythegremlin on Mon, 1. Mar 04, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

InosKyh
x3tc

Post by InosKyh » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 20:30

Hmm, yes but i'm not sure french players are ready for the moment to interact with other-languaged guilds... because as i said, the game isn't released in France, and maybe you must wait we create some guilds beofre !

Your idea is great of course... and on-lines games are based in role-playing ! Prepare and give idéas to devs by anticipation now will make sure greater XOU !

When the game will be released... many french people will come in this forum (i hope) and discuss to the game first, and the futur (XOU)... and at this moment, i'm sure we try to contacts other people in the english or german forum to exchange ideas ! And moderators will can make the link between us and the devs :p

TRADUCTION

Oui, mais je ne suis pas sure que les joueurs français sont prêts pour commencer a interagir avec les autres guilds, d’autres pays... parce que comme je l’ai dit, le jeux n’est pas encore sortie en France, et peut être pourriez vous attendre que nous créions (Ca s’écrit comme ça ???) quelques guilds avant !

Ton idée est cool bien sur… et les jeux online sont basés sur le role play ! Se préparer et donner des idées au developers ne peut que rendre meilleur le futur jeux X Online Universe (qui je vous le rappel sera un MMORPG !) !

Quand le jeux sortira… beaucoup d’autres de joueurs français viendront sur ce forum (enfin j’espère) et discuterons du jeux tout d’abord puis du futur projet X Online Univers ensuite… et à ce moment je suis sur que nos essaierons de contacter des gens d’autre forums pour échanger des idées ! Les modérateur seront la aussi pour faire le lien entre les developers et nous :P

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Mon, 1. Mar 04, 20:56

InosKyh wrote:Hmm, yes but i'm not sure french players are ready for the moment to interact with other-languaged guilds... because as i said, the game isn't released in France, and maybe you must wait we create some guilds beofre !

Your idea is great of course... and on-lines games are based in role-playing ! Prepare and give idéas to devs by anticipation now will make sure greater XOU !

When the game will be released... many french people will come in this forum (i hope) and discuss to the game first, and the futur (XOU)... and at this moment, i'm sure we try to contacts other people in the english or german forum to exchange ideas ! And moderators will can make the link between us and the devs :p

TRADUCTION

Oui, mais je ne suis pas sure que les joueurs français sont prêts pour commencer a interagir avec les autres guilds, d’autres pays... parce que comme je l’ai dit, le jeux n’est pas encore sortie en France, et peut être pourriez vous attendre que nous créions (Ca s’écrit comme ça ???) quelques guilds avant !

Votre idée est cool bien sur… et les jeux online sont basés sur le role play ! Se préparer et donner des idées au developers ne peut que rendre meilleur le futur jeux X Online Universe (qui je vous le rappel sera un MMORPG !) !

Quand le jeux sortira… beaucoup d’autres de joueurs français viendront sur ce forum (enfin j’espère) et discuterons du jeux tout d’abord puis du futur projet X Online Univers ensuite… et à ce moment je suis sur que nos essaierons de contacter des gens d’autre forums pour échanger des idées ! Les modérateur seront la aussi pour faire le lien entre les developers et nous :P
considerez vous s'il vous plais, ici on suggest les francais utilises le international Teladi guild developer dans un context vivant leurs esprits , et non-seulement les gens adepts en linguistiques.

On peux voir des amities entres les gens de vocabulairs, et les artists computeurs.

InosKyh
x3tc

Post by InosKyh » Tue, 2. Mar 04, 10:51

If you tell about make friends... sure you're right !
But i think, few people speak english here... or german :P

I'll visit the posts you told me about ;)

TRADUCTION :

Si tu me parles de créer des amitié, bien sur, tu as raison !
Mais je pense que peu de gens savent parler anglais ou allemand ici !

Je vais visiter les posts dont tu m'as parlé précédement

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Tue, 2. Mar 04, 11:47

InosKyh wrote:If you tell about make friends... sure you're right !
But i think, few people speak english here... or german :P

I'll visit the posts you told me about ;)

TRADUCTION :

Si tu me parles de créer des amitié, bien sur, tu as raison !
Mais je pense que peu de gens savent parler anglais ou allemand ici !

Je vais visiter les posts dont tu m'as parlé précédement
8) so maybe as the forum grows more people will arrive who speak eng/deutch and they will each do a little translation? :D

but at the moment seemsto meyou're doing a great job of translation, and if this helps keep french XUers in touch with the larger XCommunity, that's great - after all some of the greatest profittss are to be made in trading ideas, not to underestimate the sheer joy of sneeking up on a forming khaak cluster, and smakking the $%&&* out of it with your favorite M6! :D

and of course it's important to me to keep options open for those with adventurous souls

calling all english speaking French people - just luuurve XUniverse, and enjoy translating - pm me, to provide the service - and any other languages you have natch - for your countrymen and others

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Sat, 13. Mar 04, 13:54

iTg brings you: News you can trust and profit from!

iCi LES Nouvelles Russes

:thumb_up: NEWSFLASH :thumb_up:

Market Leaders - Russian Release Anounced!

in a surprise move which caught the entire market unprepared the iTg's first dedicated news organ released its gloriously profitable:

Premier Edition de Greedy News
:thumb_up: First Edition of GREEDY NEWS :thumb_up:
today: 12th march 2004

iTg Foreign Correspondant Bobah said to be celebrating Historic First Edition Russian Style

at 7:44, on 12th March 2004 iTg foreign correspondent Bobah, co-proprietor and owner of the Russian Edition Greedy News released the historic First Edition of the Russian News Organ - Greedy News.
featured articles by our foreign correspondent:

'iTg Russian Branch Forming'
'Guild calls for Reinforcements'
'web links'

more,more,more to come

aller Bobah
:D WAY TO GO BOBAH :!:

dites: Gerry the Gremlin, initiateur del'iTg
says Gerry the Gremlin, iTg founder, and international news magnate!

in an exclusive interview an overjoyed Gerry the Gremlin, founder of the iTg and chairman of the board - picture hereunder:

:D :teladi: :D

expressed his joy at the outstanding success of the surprise launch of the iTg News Organ 'Greedy News', and sends congratulations to foreign correspondent Bobah on a superbly profitable First Edition.

the Gremlin admitted that he can only speak a few words of Russian, and said that this outstanding internationally profitable success was only possible with teamwork, and a lot of hard graft by bobah.

:gruebel: in a stunningly candid aside to our correspondent, Gerry admitted that the production of the first edition was so swift that even he had no idea that the FIRST EDITION was out until the next day, when he checked his e-mail after a hard night out at the Italian Cafe in Frith Street, London, England - closing time 6am.

further news breaking: the iTg can now boast another top Ship Designer is joining the iTg. In addition to our associate in this choice Division we will shortly be announcing the recruitment of a full member to the iTg Design and Developement Division - Gerry the Gremlin

url links to further iTg sites hereunder:

so far these are the iTg posts:
Danish http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37201
French http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29770
Italian http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31701
Spanish http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30404
Polish http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38567
Russian http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32599
German http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29734
English English http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtop ... 760#343760

short story by gerrythegremlin: We were suspended in the void

Nous Cherchons Traductions Francais - grand besoin - sauve la belle langue! heh,heh,heh

sauve la belle langue de quoi? mais de mois, bien sur
Last edited by gerrythegremlin on Wed, 31. Mar 04, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

Sigismond
x3tc

Pfffff

Post by Sigismond » Wed, 31. Mar 04, 18:44

Déjà que la Version Française du jeu est en Anglais ... alors si les anglais viennent nous expliquer en Anglais ce qui serait bien qu'on fasse ou non sur le forum français, pffff bonjour la galère !

Allez sans rancune ! Et .... bonjour chez vous les Englich

Eyn
x4

Post by Eyn » Wed, 31. Mar 04, 23:35

:shock: "Frenchsss Teladiss no need to speak with no-french X² userss
We dont trussst evil english strangersss and liarss"

gerrythegremlin
x2

Post by gerrythegremlin » Thu, 1. Apr 04, 12:31

Eyn wrote::shock: "Frenchsss Teladiss no need to speak with no-french X² userss
We dont trussst evil english strangersss and liarss"
My father was Chevalier Guerre D'Honneur. He taught me to love La Belle France, and all things French. But i do not believe that he ever considered racism to be a French attribute, as i do not, so who exactly are you, and where do you really come from? Who believes they are competing with me, and is using these forums to make personal attacks on me?

Initially I will refer these questions to the moderators,

Goodday

The Fly
x4

Post by The Fly » Thu, 1. Apr 04, 12:34

Toto a dit les message en enjglais ok , mais seulement si il sont aussi traduit en Français !

*** Closed ***

heu

*** Fermé ***
Sauvez les mouches !

Return to “L'Univers de la Trilogie X”