[MOD] Multi-Galaxy-Mod (MG-Mod) [23.02.2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

pave_low
x3

The Ships

Post by pave_low » Thu, 2. Jul 15, 20:18

Is there any way you could post the ships individually or in one file in SPK format please?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 4. Jul 15, 18:14

I'm pretty sure that TGG already said that he wouldn't do this. For one, this would be a lot of work, as there are so many ships in the MGM. He would also need the permission from the ship creators to distribute their ships that way. Based on the fact that several of them are no longer active, it's unlikely to get them.

If I'm not mistaken, the Package Creator of the Plugin Manager by Cycrow offers the possibility to extract ships from mods and turn them into xsp files. If you want some of the ships from the MGM for your private use, then that would be a possible way of getting them.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Mon, 6. Jul 15, 06:24

Yeah, sorry. I didn't read through properly. Doesn't matter anyway, I like this mod.

That said...

It is compatible with Combat Mod 4?

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Mon, 6. Jul 15, 13:20

Nevermind I have found it is compatible with Combat Mod 4. And the CMod really adds to the reality of the different roles.

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Sat, 9. Jan 16, 14:42

Is there an English Translation for in the game itself, as my ships names and equipment are in a foreign language for the stuff from the mod.

Mav/
x3tc

Post by Mav/ » Mon, 25. Jan 16, 18:26

pave_low wrote:Is there an English Translation for in the game itself, as my ships names and equipment are in a foreign language for the stuff from the mod.
The mod originally was in German (which is what I'm using), but on page 1 here it states that there's a translation...
I don't need that, so I haven't looked for it, but the DL for it should likely be there...
AEC: If you go where no known being has gone before, make sure to take along sufficient backup.
[ external image ]
GoD@TerranSectors: FreeMarket@work ...
"Man kann ein Problem nicht mit der Denkweise lösen, durch die es verursacht wurde." - Albert Einstein

Fraggotlord69
x3ap

Post by Fraggotlord69 » Tue, 6. Sep 16, 23:08

The Download instructions are no longer valid as the mydrive account has been blocked is this mod dead or is it possible to get a new link?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 9. Sep 16, 16:52

I put all the files on my mediafire.com account now: Link.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Fraggotlord69
x3ap

Post by Fraggotlord69 » Tue, 20. Sep 16, 00:48

Thank you :)

Dark000

Post by Dark000 » Sat, 17. Dec 16, 09:28

Hello.
Help with the mission. That message:

"We ran into a strong boron batallion. The convoy was able to conduct an emergency jump to the next argon sector. Survivors try to fight their way through to the redevous sector at position -148k/230k/-220k. Ship computer AI out/

but where is it?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 18. Dec 16, 11:45

Have you checked whether the mission guidance system marks any specific Argon sector on the galaxy map? If not, do you know in which sector the convoy was before fleeing? If so, you could check all Argon sectors nearby.

Dark000

Post by Dark000 » Thu, 12. Jan 17, 19:01

Hello! Thank you. The mission was done!
Is there a mod for X3TC Albion Prelude?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 12. Jan 17, 22:07

The mod is only available for X3TC.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Fri, 13. Jan 17, 19:51

too bad I can't combine DeadlyDa's DDTC with this mod. That would be interesting.

combine ALL the mods....

Dark000

Post by Dark000 » Fri, 27. Jan 17, 14:14

Hello. It does not start the mission "The Yaki conflict". All missions carried out before that. How to activate the start "The Yaki confliyct"?t

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”