X3: Terran Conflict 3.1 is here!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

twinview
x4

Wow Final Patch :(

Post by twinview » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 04:08

I always Look forward to seeing news about a new Patch and more Content to this Awsome Game...and one of the Best game Company Around....Period. Going to miss these updates and patches .....
but They have Support this game and us for so Long now they Need a Break...I hope Egosoft the Best of Luck and will be waiting to see what else u kick out the Door for us to give u our hard earned Money......

THANK U EGOSOFT...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thedarius
x3tc

Steam...

Post by thedarius » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 08:51

Anyone gotten the patch via Steam yet? Keep restarting my client to see if it will come down.

:)

and now.....

wait... Now..... :lol:

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 10:57

At this ungodly hour in the US? Give it about 12-15 hours from the time of this post.
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

JAFA_NZ
x3tc

Post by JAFA_NZ » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 11:03

Yet another reason to regret the fact that the only physical version of X3TC available in NZ when I was buying was the Superbox (when all I was interested in was TC).

I'm really not impressed with Steam. :(

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 11:05

We have an announcement topic stickied at the top, not sure why have a 2md topic seams to be a good idea.

*merging to sticky*

As usual it may take a bit until Steam catches up, just be patient, I'm sure it wont be long.

MFG

Ketraar

PabloRSA
x4

Post by PabloRSA » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 13:00

JAFA_NZ wrote:Having already deleted my savegames prepatory to a restart (I was less than 36 hours in-game time into my Poisoned Paraned anyway), can I enquire what is referred to by the following?
- Fixed some map issues (for new games only)
I would love to know the reason for the map issues as i have held off playing a new start untill patch. Now I goto wait for steam too.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 13:03

Well. So we're waiting for TNBT news now. Interesting. It better be TNBT, not just TNT... if it's not BIG it wasn't worth the wait. (Don't bother with TNT jokes. XD)
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 13:14

As happy as I am to see another patch...when will the Ozias become boardable? :D
Eisenkalle wrote:So this is the last patch?
I'd second that except that we all though 3.0 was the last one.... ;)

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 15:13

Map fixes were small stuff like, add-signs colliding with stations, or stuff in landing path. All little stuff not really worth mentioning each on their own.

MFG

Ketraar

Eisenkalle
x3tc

Post by Eisenkalle » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 17:02

Kirlack wrote:As happy as I am to see another patch...when will the Ozias become boardable? :D
Well I don't mind. Especially since I understand the reasons (new Project!).

The only thing I (more or less) hope for, is an extended bonuspack. The variety of scripts available is (frightening :-P ) huge. Most of them can not be considered "cheat-script" or something like that. I would like to have some interesting (signed!) scripts, which help to manage my assets more efficently. Like the one, which observes the income from your ST/LT/UT or other useful extensions for economical analysis, so you can keep track of your income. Another one would be to keep track of your complexes income etc. long list. ;-)
Last edited by Eisenkalle on Fri, 18. Feb 11, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Mistral Tycoon!

Poisoned Paranid Start (X3TC): Take a joyride in a Hyperion Vanguard (250.3m/s)! VANILLA Updated 2012-04-02 (new mediafire link)

Incubi
xr

Post by Incubi » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 17:18

Kirlack wrote:As happy as I am to see another patch...when will the Ozias become boardable? :D
Hmm honestly I think that there will be another bonus pack update and patched to either 3.2 or 3.5 before it is finished. If anything to keep people around to see the announcement of TNBT. Well at least to keep those not depraved enough for teh OT around :D US ot people tend to leak back like a bad disease now and again :D

I only think this ofcoarse I have no real way of knowing.. I knew about 3.1 though so no surprise here really.

JAFA_NZ
x3tc

Post by JAFA_NZ » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 17:26

Ketraar wrote:Map fixes were small stuff like, add-signs colliding with stations, or stuff in landing path. All little stuff not really worth mentioning each on their own.
Thank you Ketraar for the explanation, & everyone at Egosoft for the Update.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 17:34

Eisenkalle wrote:The only thing I (more or less) hope is an extended bonuspack.
The community project bonus pack is pretty much dead, so I wouldn't hope too much for that.

Anyway, last patch for TC hopefully means information about TNBT soon. :)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Eisenkalle
x3tc

Post by Eisenkalle » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 17:45

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
The community project bonus pack is pretty much dead, so I wouldn't hope too much for that.
Awwww :-( why is that? Too much trouble (time!) with script testing?
I am a Mistral Tycoon!

Poisoned Paranid Start (X3TC): Take a joyride in a Hyperion Vanguard (250.3m/s)! VANILLA Updated 2012-04-02 (new mediafire link)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 17:54

Actually the community's activity in testing scripts was very low. And currently there is no "signing process" at all.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Eisenkalle
x3tc

Post by Eisenkalle » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 18:19

AH OK thank you for the information.
I am a Mistral Tycoon!

ComedianGR
x3fl

Post by ComedianGR » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 20:19

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote::? Why would an TC ship appear in TNBT? Perhaps the name would carry over but hullwise, I doubt it.

Though it'll be interesting what the Pirates will be like in TNBT.

I thought TNBT was about X3TC and not X4.

If it is about X3 I'd like to see the Woden cruising Terran sectors so I can cap one.
And if it does then it would need to get the build-in software every othe fighter capital ship has.

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 20:39

So far, we have no direct indication that TNBT will take place in the X-Universe. All we have are hints laid out in the X-Encyclopedia about what may happen in the X-Universe, but its all conjecture really.

Either way, I'm grateful for all the -free- expansion content that Egosoft has provided. Hopefully Egosoft will release TNBT when it feels it is polished and ready.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 21:11

perhaps the final update to X3: Terran Conflict
Has no one noticed the first word in my quote?

This does not mean there will not be another patch.
Just that it might be the last patch.

As for whay the map issues. ...
I asked the same question in L3 forum without response. :-(

As for TNBT...

I am waiting for it.

Last time I was waiting for TC I played Xtended (Reunion mod) and other mods.

Was sort of into XTC this time,but maybe version 2 will enthrall me longer.

In the mean time I am just playing TC until TNBT comes out.
Maybe they will let L3 users have a go at testing it.

Been looking for more to test on L3 but have not seen anything new there for some while.
Hopefully there will be soon.

Vayde
x3tc

Post by Vayde » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 21:57

Kor'ah wrote:
- Added Cargo Lifesupport System to Boron Angel
Wondering when you guys would catch that. :p
DDTC picked that and other lil novelties, eons ago :)
Still life in the old dog yet...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”