Aldrin Expansion Missions query: SPOILERS

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jackshyt
x3tc

Aldrin Expansion Missions query: SPOILERS

Post by Jackshyt » Wed, 19. Jan 11, 10:32

Hey guys,
Question re. Aldrin missions.

I always heard that once you do the aldrin missions that terran stations become available from a ship yard in aldrin space.
So here's where I am: I have towed the TL back to Aldrin 2, been given said TL and told the Terran shipyard is now available. And it is, but the only factories available are SPPs, Ore and Silicon mines and Protein Paste factory. Is the PPF the only station available here that I cannot get anywhere else??? If so, I'm a bit disappointed.
Oh look, I seem to at the bottom of a deep dark hole. That seems a familiar concept. What does it remind me of? Oh yes, now I remember, Life!

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Wed, 19. Jan 11, 10:51

Have patience and continue the plot line. All will become clear and good =3

Razorwind
x3tc

Post by Razorwind » Wed, 19. Jan 11, 11:33

Try comming the nearest ship and ask for nearest shipyard, I had trouble finding it in my game too, cause it was placed at the edge of a sector.

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Wed, 19. Jan 11, 11:47

He has found the shipyard, it is just that its only offering a small selection of stations for sale.
Spoiler
Show
This will change, just carry on with the plot.

Jackshyt
x3tc

Post by Jackshyt » Wed, 19. Jan 11, 12:06

Cheers guys. Happier now. :wink:
Oh look, I seem to at the bottom of a deep dark hole. That seems a familiar concept. What does it remind me of? Oh yes, now I remember, Life!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”