X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Xydonus
x3ap

Post by Xydonus » Wed, 11. Mar 15, 17:56

VentAileron wrote:Can anyone still use The X Universe forums? Trying to register an account, but nothing seems to happen.
Neither can I log in, despite having an account. I reported this before and someone else reported a similar issue.

db23
x4

low fps with more sectors revealed

Post by db23 » Sun, 15. Mar 15, 15:50

Hello,

I have got a problem with the xtended mod for Terran Conflict.

I have got about 34-40fps with about 128 sectors visited.

If I start a new game I got about 120fps.

I am using the following hardware.

CPU: 2500k 4,1Ghz.
GPU: AMD R9 280x
RAM: 8GB
System: Win 7 64Bit

does anybody has a solution for this problem or might know why this happend?

Vanirr

Missions missing?

Post by Vanirr » Sun, 15. Mar 15, 19:22

I'm using the latest version 2.2, and used the Paranid start. I've visited many sectors, but i have not seen a single mission/job offered. Is this a bug? How do i fix this? :?

Rabiator der II.
x3ap

Re: low fps with more sectors revealed

Post by Rabiator der II. » Sun, 15. Mar 15, 22:40

db23 wrote:Hello,

I have got a problem with the xtended mod for Terran Conflict.

I have got about 34-40fps with about 128 sectors visited.

If I start a new game I got about 120fps.

I am using the following hardware.

CPU: 2500k 4,1Ghz.
GPU: AMD R9 280x
RAM: 8GB

does anybody has a solution for this problem or might know why this happend?
Sadly no solution, but poor performance in late game seems to be normal:

I have the TOTT mod installed on X3TC with most of the universe visited (> 200 sectors). System is:
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 910e
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670
RAM: 4GB

I only get a bit over 20 FPS :S
Gazz in the LT forum:
In X3, piracy is not implemented at all. All the "pirates" that fly around are bands of roaming psychopaths that destroy everything they see without even trying to loot anything.

Vanirr

Asdf

Post by Vanirr » Tue, 17. Mar 15, 17:46

What is up with these ASDF ships? They are all hostile and try to kill me if they enter my sector. I read that they are Aldrin ships, by i'm friendly with Aldrin.... Are they some separate faction from Aldrin? I did not see them listed in the script editor's faction list.

db23
x4

Post by db23 » Sun, 22. Mar 15, 15:07

Hi I got a problem with the Plot Enemy at the Gates V.2.2-r xtended mod.

I have searched several posts in different forums how to continue this plot but did not find an answer.

After the first mission Search party the second mission Behind Enemy Lines never starts.

My question is has anybody a solution for this problem?

I have read that copying a script from version 2.0 could save this this problem but I do not know which one to use?

NicoPalazzari
x3tc

Terran Conflict X-tended mod factories show "!!!no production data!!!"

Post by NicoPalazzari » Fri, 27. Mar 15, 19:33

The shield, missle, weapon, etc. factories available from shipyards all show "!!!no production data!!!" as their output. How do I fix this? While researching this problem I saw someone say you can fix this from a menu, but I can't find it for the life of me. I'd really like to add more complex factories to my complex.

Edit: merged with XTC thread. X2-Illuminatus

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Mon, 30. Mar 15, 09:06

I am not 100% sure if it is still the case or if there is a workaround. But as much as I know you MUST choose the product you want to produce in this factory BEFORE you connect it to a complex.

So after bying - let's say - a shield factory, you must choose in the production list, what kind of shields you want to produce. This list shows in green the type of shiels available for you (depending on what you have already in your posession or could be bought at the race's EQ-docks (depening on your rank)). After selecting the shield type and confirming your choice, the shield fab will produce this type of shield -. and nothing else. For another type of shield you need another fab.

NicoPalazzari
x3tc

Post by NicoPalazzari » Mon, 30. Mar 15, 19:26

Thank you! I finally found it!

Chrushev
x3ap

Post by Chrushev » Mon, 30. Mar 15, 21:21

Is this still under development?
Click for stats: XBTF

mobius1qwe
x4

Post by mobius1qwe » Tue, 31. Mar 15, 03:44

Anyone knows if this mod works with XRM 1.30d? I want their Bounty System and Terran vs Argon fights, they give a lot of money if you kill the big guys. Oh its for Albion Prelude, the X3:TC I don't play anymore.

Is there any quick way to port the Bounty system and military channel to the XTC if they're not compatible with each other?

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Thu, 2. Apr 15, 13:21

Chrushev wrote:Is this still under development?
No it isnt
Anyone knows if this mod works with XRM 1.30d?
unless they made a xtc compatible version, no. You would have to ask them how the system works.
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Peter111985

Help need for 1.Time XTC

Post by Peter111985 » Thu, 9. Apr 15, 22:54

Hy everyone who read this :)
I try first time XTC, read some about it and now "play" it.
But, unfortunalty, i need help at beginning.
I have some Questions where i can't find an Answer at the great WWW, so i hope you can help me a bit out ;)

1)
I made a clean install of TC, installed XTM, then patched TC and install Bonus Package, then install my other Mods (Mars, Dobag, Codea, and so on...)
First i had most Messages and something like that with "ReadText7844" for example. THIS was "easy" to fix. I renamed the files and change the Language ID from 44 to 49 (German - my Main Language)
BUT - and here come's one Problem - if i fly around with SINZA (sry, don't know what the english name therefor is - where Time gets faster) around, every 10-15 Seconds a blue "flare" is in front of my ship.
It doesn't effect anything as i can say after 2 hours flying (ok, sometimes i get a freeze for 0,5-1 Second) but it is a bit annoying^^
My Question here: Is this "normal" or did i make something wrong at install?

2)
I have some XSP Ships installed that i had already in TC, i saw in XTC this Ships are used by NPC too (i think that is very cool :D ) but this ships doesn't have shields!?! Only the Data f.E.: Shields: 4x {17534}x{235} :?
How can I (if i can) fix this?

3)
The GNS Board doesn't show me any Messages. Is this normal or an Error (Maybe because of Installation?)?

I hope you Guys can help me out.
And sorry if i write something wrong - as I said, English is not my native language.

Zaitsev
x4

Re: Help need for 1.Time XTC

Post by Zaitsev » Thu, 9. Apr 15, 23:59

Peter111985 wrote:Hy everyone who read this :)
I try first time XTC, read some about it and now "play" it.
But, unfortunalty, i need help at beginning.
I have some Questions where i can't find an Answer at the great WWW, so i hope you can help me a bit out ;)

1)
I made a clean install of TC, installed XTM, then patched TC and install Bonus Package, then install my other Mods (Mars, Dobag, Codea, and so on...)
First i had most Messages and something like that with "ReadText7844" for example. THIS was "easy" to fix. I renamed the files and change the Language ID from 44 to 49 (German - my Main Language)
BUT - and here come's one Problem - if i fly around with SINZA (sry, don't know what the english name therefor is - where Time gets faster) around, every 10-15 Seconds a blue "flare" is in front of my ship.
It doesn't effect anything as i can say after 2 hours flying (ok, sometimes i get a freeze for 0,5-1 Second) but it is a bit annoying^^
My Question here: Is this "normal" or did i make something wrong at install?

2)
I have some XSP Ships installed that i had already in TC, i saw in XTC this Ships are used by NPC too (i think that is very cool :D ) but this ships doesn't have shields!?! Only the Data f.E.: Shields: 4x {17534}x{235} :?
How can I (if i can) fix this?

3)
The GNS Board doesn't show me any Messages. Is this normal or an Error (Maybe because of Installation?)?

I hope you Guys can help me out.
And sorry if i write something wrong - as I said, English is not my native language.
First of all, patch TC first if needed. You should run TC v3.2 before you install XTM. The patches install .cat and .dat files that might otherwise overwrite stuff, so be careful.

So to some answers.

1 - Yes, the "flare" you see is normal. It's your ship's exhaust, and it's a glitch that has been around for a while. Also, the time compression thingy is called SETA in english :)

2 - If you're talking about installing XSP ships on top of the XTM mod that's probably a bad idea, as XTM changes shield types among other things, and your XSP ships will most likely be incompatible.

3 - No idea. :p You could try installing XTM on a fresh, updated version of TC, try it and see if you get the same result. Then, if everything's all right, add whatever other mods you use, play for a bit and see if anything changes. If stuff go haywire after you installed a particular mod it's most likely incompatible. On a general basis full conversion mods like XTC are more sensitive to other mods screwing things up, so it's best to keep other stuff at a minimum.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Peter111985

Post by Peter111985 » Fri, 10. Apr 15, 07:00

Big thanks for your Answer. :)

Well then, i try to reinstall it new ^^

Only one more Question if maybe you or somebody other know it:
Are there XSP Ships downloadable who ARE compatible or made for XTC?
Otherwise i have to play without my Ships from Babylon, Startrek,..... :doh:

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Fri, 10. Apr 15, 18:04

Peter111985 wrote:Big thanks for your Answer. :)

Well then, i try to reinstall it new ^^

Only one more Question if maybe you or somebody other know it:
Are there XSP Ships downloadable who ARE compatible or made for XTC?
Otherwise i have to play without my Ships from Babylon, Startrek,..... :doh:
Not that I know of. All XSP ships I've seen have been designed for "normal" versions of the game, as in stuff that doesn't change things like shield types (which seems to be the main issue with XTM), so if there are any at all they would probably be extremely rare.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

chrisyonggg

Post by chrisyonggg » Sat, 11. Apr 15, 11:45

Hi, im sorry if this has been brought up but for some reason the largest shield type used by ships in my game seems to be the small shield emitter. Even the capital ships. Which is very weird and makes large capital ships extremely easy to kill even in a small fighter.

Is this something that was planned? Or is there an update i missed out on somewhere in this thread.

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Sun, 12. Apr 15, 12:33

no this is not planned, and i'm sure that you either have a faulty install or some other mods that overwrite the modfiles.
[ external image ]
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Peter111985

Post by Peter111985 » Mon, 13. Apr 15, 11:57

I have this Issue too. But idk why. Have all reinstalled, patched. In correct way.
Don't know why this happened :?

But i get now a new error! I want to buy my first Station now. Hired a Transporter who is now docked at the shipyard.
BUT!!!! I can't buy a station! :?
I have the money, the reputation, the Transporter.
But i cant buy the Station itself - the transporter is a Mammoth. It have a XXL Cargo, Station need ST Cargo :? :? :? :?

:headbang:
I don't think that ANY of my Mods did this Chnage. Because they NEVER did something like that in Vanilla....
:headbang:

There must be another Issue.... :gruebel: :gruebel:

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Mon, 13. Apr 15, 11:59

have made a new gamefolder, moved it to a new location outside steam folders and patched it so that it is independant from steam? (no steam exe)
[ external image ]

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”