EnglishGermanFrenchRussianPolishItalianSpanish

Help Argon Sector M148 Delivery mission
View previous topic :: View next topic
i64man

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Tue, 7. Dec 10, 21:22    Post subject: Help Argon Sector M148 Delivery mission Reply with quote Print

I need some help. I arrived at the outpost in Military sector Argon 148. I am suppose to deliver a cargo and rescue a pilot. My wingman, the female officer hasn't show up yet and in the mission briefing says to deliver the cargo and above it, rise to: confirm friend.

I have done 2 missions within the sector but so far, nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Your help is appreciated.

Catra

PostPosted: Tue, 7. Dec 10, 21:27    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

not being patient.......

go to your encyclopedia(personal(first tab on the left) --> advanced --> encyclopedia --> races --> argon) to check your current rank with the argon(highlighted in green).

cmd craven

PostPosted: Tue, 7. Dec 10, 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

wait for her to dock at the station it might take a couple of minutes

jwigeland

PostPosted: Tue, 7. Dec 10, 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Okey doke here we go:

The mission is to deliver 200 units of Teladianium to the Military Base in Argon M148. You have to be "confirmed friend" or higher with the Argon but since that mission objective is already greyed out you're fine.

You need to buy the Teladianium first - there are three factories for it in Grand Exchange. You'll need 1000 excess cargo space to carry it all. Make sure you also have a CLS for the second part of this mission.

Fly the ship with the Telad in it and dock at the Military Base. The delivery will complete and you'll get paid for the stuff. Now, Lt. Heywood will fly into the sector and dock with the base. This can take a while.

Once she's in, she and Pearle will jump out of the airlock and you have to go scopp them up (hence the need for a CLS).

Playbahnosh

PostPosted: Wed, 8. Dec 10, 01:46    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I might be wrong, but I think she is actually following you around wherever you go from the point of she coming to you to the point she is no longer in the plot. I might've been seeing things, but I could swear I saw her following me around with her ship wherever I went. With this logic, if you took your sweet time continuing this mission and went to the other side of the universe and back, she might be many-many sectors away, and I don't think her ship has a jumpdrive. I actually had to wait 10 or so minutes on SETA before she finally managed to dock at the military base if I remember correctly, and I remember spending a lot of time exploring around Akeela's Beacon before I went to continue the plot, so that might be it.

Also:
Spoiler
If you don't want the entire military sector be hostile to you, just start the Final Fury plot and do the first few missions until you are ordered to dock at the military base in the argon military sector. By that time, the sector will be neutral and you can move around freely without having to worry about angry argons frying your ass
Spoiler