@ [START|[skip|else] if [not]|while [not]| <RetVar> = (Integer) Returns the actual number of goods unloaded. It will only fail conditional operators when the resulting number of units unloaded is 0
<RefObj> = (Ship) The ship unloading the goods
<Var/Number> = (Integer) The number of goods to try and unloaded
<Var/Ware> = (WareType) The ware to be unloaded
Orders the <RefObj> ship to try and unloaded up to and including <Var/Number> of <Var/Ware>. If for what ever reason, it can not unload the full amount (or any) wares, it will try to unload as many as it can. The <RetVar> will return the exact number unloaded. There are no credits exchanged in this process.
This command is to transfer goods between a docked ship and it's carrier, or a docked ship and a station (of the same owner).
This command is bound by the same rules as unloading manually:
- Dock must have enough free cargo volume
Dock must have enough free space
Ship must have ware on board
- Running the commands on a ship, docked at a difference races station
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> buy <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware>
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> buy <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware> to a max. price of <Var/Number> Cr
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> sell <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware>
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> load <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware>
- For Ships