[skip|else] if [not]|while [not]| = The possible 'Conditional' statements that can be used with this command.
<RetVar/IF> = (Integer) Returns the actual number of goods loaded. It will only fail conditional operators when the resulting number of units loaded is 0.
<RefObj> = (Ship) The ship loading the goods.
<Var/Number> = (Integer) The number of goods to try and load.
<Var/Ware> = (WareType) The ware to be loaded.
Orders the <RefObj> ship to try and load up to and including <Var/Number> of <Var/Ware>. If for what ever reason, it can not load the full amount (or any) wares, it will try to load as many as it can. The <RetVar/IF> will return the exact number loaded. There are no credits exchanged in this process.
This command is to transfer goods between a docked ship and it's carrier, or a docked ship and a station (of the same owner).
This command is bound by the same rules as loading manually:
- Must have enough free cargo volume.
Must be able to support Ware Size (S, M, L, XL).
Dock must have ware.
- Running the commands on a ship, docked at a difference races station.
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> buy <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware>
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> buy <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware> to a max. price of <Var/Number> Cr
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> sell <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware>
- <RetVar/IF><RefObj> unload <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware>
- »» Trade Commands
- »»For Ships
<RetVar/IF><RefObj> load <Var/Number> units of <Var/Ware>
- »»For Ships