[TC] Any idea how to start the game with Goner Witness?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

icyspirit
x3tc

Any idea how to start the game with Goner Witness?

Post by icyspirit » Mon, 11. Oct 10, 20:06

If I choose not to get my hand on those free ships, how should I start the game If I do not want to trade normal commodities because it is very time consuming?
想左右一切的时候,往往被左右。

Skism
x3tc

Post by Skism » Mon, 11. Oct 10, 20:11

If I remeber rightly this is the start that you get opon finishing the Goner plot. I actaully tried it a bit and I found it evil. You could try taxi missions I suppose, lets see you can't kill cos of no guns you don't want to collect free ships, or commodites so I suppose that is the last option
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest."

-Thomas Paine-

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Mon, 11. Oct 10, 20:16

Go to BHS or Grand Exchange and wait for a Xenon patrol or two, shadow them until they get into it with local militaries and then sell the loot that is left over. You might be able to get a decent M4 to start doing combat missions from the first clean up. Alternatively you could clean up the mess and buy a mineral scanner to do mineral scan missions.

Da-V-Man
x4

Post by Da-V-Man » Mon, 11. Oct 10, 20:16

Do easy combat missions and have the local police do the killing for you.
These days I mainly just talk to plants and dogs,
all human contact seems painful, risky, odd,
so I stay acting god in my own X-Universe!

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Mon, 11. Oct 10, 21:26

Da-V-Man wrote:Do easy combat missions and have the local police do the killing for you.
Like he says. Also try to take XI missions in Black Hole Sun when the militaries are here, you'll get a decent amount of money and potential loot for being spectator.
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”