Shadow Missile fab Saturn 3 question.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Twest09
x3tc

Shadow Missile fab Saturn 3 question.

Post by Twest09 » Wed, 15. Sep 10, 11:07

What are the coordinates for the default Shadow Missile fab in Saturn 3? This link; http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_map/factory.php?c=NjE4Mjg0NDM doesn't show the coordinates, it just says it's there. I have used a Rapier with a Triplex scanner to map the sector from point 0,0,0 with a range of 90 and it is not showing up. It is only day 1 (actually hour 9) on my new "Terran Only" game (that I was inspired to start by these forums :D ), so I wonder if the GoD engine has already removed it... which is just retarded since it is like I said only hour 9 - day 1.

If it was removed that's fine I can build one later but I would really rather get the ATF M7M Skirnir up and running since it will take a long time to get through the plots with the self imposed rules I am playing by. Ghouls are great but they just are not Shadow missiles... heck no missile can compare to the Shadow.

Catra

Post by Catra » Wed, 15. Sep 10, 11:21

13.8 KM
0 m
33.0 KM

HawK53
x3tc

Post by HawK53 » Wed, 15. Sep 10, 11:24

Things change in the X-Universe..
Saw a factory disappear just after i delivered a full load of E-Cells,
was my first delivery in a new game, not even 15 min's old :p
Guess you should work on your rep. and some LT's in terran space in the meanwhile, to be able to buy the things you want. :)

ps i hope it is readable for you :twisted:

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Wed, 15. Sep 10, 11:30

Catra wrote:13.8 KM
0 m
33.0 KM
Thanks Catra, I was hoping you would pop in and help. :D
HawK53 wrote:Things change in the X-Universe..
Saw a factory disappear just after i delivered a full load of E-Cells,
was my first delivery in a new game, not even 15 min's old :p
Guess you should work on your rep. and some LT's in terran space in the meanwhile, to be able to buy the things you want. :)

ps i hope it is readable for you :twisted:

Yeah, I know all to well about the Terran economy problems but like I said, I am only 9 hours in (well 11 now I was playing while waiting on the reply) and it is amazing that it disappeared that fast. In most of my games I notice the Terran economy falling apart after 2-3 game days, not 9 hours, and most of the time I just dock ships at the fabs I want/will need and then repair the economy to get the rest. This game I docked a ship at every weapon/missile type so I can worry about just the plots for the time being.

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Wed, 15. Sep 10, 21:01

I'm wonderment Egosoft will fix it in a patch of some sort, course if so they would have by now I guess.

Also, I've been wondering how to fix it myself for I to would like to get my hands on a Skirnir at some time. Do have access to the Shipyard in Aldrin though....but not TL yet.
"The more we, as a human race, becomes more advanced, the more we, as a human race, lose our humanity and common sense." - Sean Patrick Feeney

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstine

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Wed, 15. Sep 10, 23:21

stealthhammer wrote:I'm wonderment Egosoft will fix it in a patch of some sort, course if so they would have by now I guess.

Also, I've been wondering how to fix it myself for I to would like to get my hands on a Skirnir at some time. Do have access to the Shipyard in Aldrin though....but not TL yet.
Fix it yourself as in modding or vanilla? The vanilla way to fix the terran economy is to place a LSTN (local sector trader network) using a fast big ship like the Springblossom.

On another note I rushed through the Terran plot to the point where I had Moon access and that Shadow Factory was still there. So I am good all the way till I can buy the factories I need and can fulfill the economic demand in Terran zones.

As for having it fixed at the beginning of the game and no worries there are existing mods in the S&M forum but they all come with other features as well, so if you are going for Vanilla with Strawberries lite with just the intention of fixing the broken pieces of the game you may have to do the work yourself. I have heard that adding a Protein Paste fab to Asteroid Belt, Mars, The Moon and Saturn 2 will fix the Terran economy :wink:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”