[TC] TP Problem with Cargo lifesupport system.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jezmond40
x3tc

TP Problem with Cargo lifesupport system.

Post by Jezmond40 » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 17:20

Hi I have one of these for doing missions I have done quite a few now mainly for Jonferco as I am rising through their ranks. I now have a another mission to transport a passenger from their HQ in Belt of Aguilar to another system.

When I dock it says I do not have the Cargo lifesupport system installed, yet I know I do. I try and buy it again in Grand Exchange it tells me I already have it installed.

Anyone seen this it seems very odd.

Ta
J

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 17:27

IIRC the TPs on CLS is seen kind of different as the one on other ships by the game. You should try the mission with a non TP ship.
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

Catra

Post by Catra » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 17:28

game doesnt register built in components correctly for that kinda missions(yet regular ones are fine, makes ya wonder :P ), so as said, you need another ship.
Last edited by Catra on Fri, 3. Sep 10, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.

Bill67
x4

Post by Bill67 » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 17:29

I havent run into this myself, just that they dont like my cargo space since usually try to use an m3. but silly question, is your hold empty? or cargo space?

I know when I tried to pick up a astronaut from an ejected ship , I killed him and got message saying no room, I did have 1 pirate already but never figured out at the time if it was that or my frieght bay was full.

Jezmond40
x3tc

Post by Jezmond40 » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 18:34

The TP was full:-) cheers as always

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 18:38

Which TP are you flying? The Boron Angel doesn't come with built in Cargo Life Support - it has to be bought separately.

That said there are some missions you can do with it without CLS, as the mission checks for a TP or CLS....

Jezmond40
x3tc

Post by Jezmond40 » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 20:51

The Argon Express however it was the fact that the ship was full that caused the problem.

lokpique
x3tc

Post by lokpique » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 11:11

Actually, I found if you don't have enough space to hold everyone, it simply throws a generic message saying something about missing life support.

When I get this, I dump my e-cells and bam... they board and I carry on with my mission.

*EDIT*
And I'm a nub and stopped reading one post too early!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”