EN - DE
Taxi, Taxi - Who doesn’t know this movie? Chaotic taxi drivers and many strange and risky situations throughout city and ashore.
Do you have the grits and the experience to try this in the X-Universe, too? Then, this MD-Script is what you are looking for. The mission is based on the Taxi-mission from X2. The goal is to get your client as fast as possible to his destination before time runs out. This was a rather easy task in X2 with ships like the Pegasus (1009 m/s) and brought you the one or another million.
As in X2, this mission is being offered on stations. Keep an eye open for Credit-symbols. If you’ve found a mission and the client is confident that you are the right person, the fun part starts. In order to get the job, you need a suitable and well-equipped ship in good shape, and sufficient notoriety. What do you need?
- an M4 with at least 99% Hull
- 6 Units of free cargo space
- Installed Life-Support system for Cargo Space
- You have to be able to dock at the destination.
- The MD-Script requires game version 2.7
- MD-file name: JKa Sprint Courier Mission
- t-File (t-Ordner): 7003-L049, 7003-L044, 7001-L049, 7001-L044
- Page: 7003
- Scripts: Script.JKaSCM.AvargardSpeed
- used libaries: LUM04, U.101 JKa Time Format
- Install: Unpack the archive into the main directory of X3:TC. The content of the archive will be put into the correct sub directories automatically. Information screens, which prompt you to overwrite files, should be accepted.
- Uninstall: To uninstall the MD-Script, change your name to JKaSCMUninstall (pay attention to upper and lower cases). Afterwards, you should wait around 10 seconds and save the game. Now you can leave the game and remove the files Script.JKaSCM.AvargardSpeed (from the scripts-folder), 7003-L049, 7003-L044, 7001-L049, 7001-L044 (from the t-folder) and JKa Sprint Courier Mission (from the director-folder).
[13.06.2010] Version 1