Dr WHO?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Do you think I'm asking for to much

Poll ended at Mon, 26. Nov 07, 01:49

yes
43%
no
57%

Total votes: 7

cattafett
x3tc

Dr WHO?

Post by cattafett » Sun, 7. Oct 07, 02:49

Does anybody know if there is a TARDIS out there, time travel not req
if not then
A. can someone make me one :idea:
M5 size with space to carry 10 factorys, 20+ ships and wares to feed factorys. Guns not needed but more shields than people who think that I'm asking for to much :twisted:
or
B. direct me to the very very simple guide for the very very stupid person who wants to make ships :headbang:
all help/insults would help/insult
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 7. Oct 07, 20:41

i think i had a 3ds file for the tardis somewhere, ill have to c if i can fine it

cattafett
x3tc

Post by cattafett » Fri, 12. Oct 07, 23:24

as i said all help ect ect out of interest whats a 3ds file? guessing 3d model of ship but most likely wrong. If really complicated please explane as if talking to baby
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”