[Music] 'Outskirts', 'Duality' and 'Agitation' - first attempt at making music

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

X2-Eliah
x4

[Music] 'Outskirts', 'Duality' and 'Agitation' - first attempt at making music

Post by X2-Eliah » Tue, 6. Jul 10, 13:09

Hiya guys.
First off, a notice, the following tracks are not related to XTC, so if you don't like them, don't worry, they aren't for the mod or by the mod's musicmaker.

Okay, that's cleared, now on to the real deal. These three tracks are mostly rock with an instrumental touch, with slight inspiration from BSG, X3 and DarkStar One as well.

Agitation
[3:07; 4.28Mb, 192kbps]

Duality
[2:26; 3.35Mb, 192kbps]

Patrol in pirate space
[2:45; 3.7Mb, 192kbps]

I've been doing this for less than a week, and I suppose feedback would be best received while there is still time to make a major change in style, so feel free to comment on everything you like and everything you don't like. Not to say that these are just random sounds, no, I at least think they are good enough for public viewing... Alright, enough rambling, I do hope you will enjoy these.

(All tracks have been made with FL studio 9 producer edition)

*As usual, you may use the tracks for non-commercial purposes, just remember to credit the author ;)
Last edited by X2-Eliah on Sat, 17. Jul 10, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue, 6. Jul 10, 14:42

Hi X2-Eliah

For the first attempts they are quite good. Please don't interprete this 'quite' as something bad, it's just not the style of music that I'd prefer. :) All three tracks lack the intensity and the difference, though. For me they sound a bit too simple. But with the time you'll start to experiment with different sound styles and then your skills increase quite fast. I'm looking forward to future tracks from you. :)

Return to “Creative Universe”