How do I make a custom start scenario?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TheRealSketch
x3tc

How do I make a custom start scenario?

Post by TheRealSketch » Mon, 28. Oct 19, 00:07

Hi, I wanted to start modding by creating my own game-start, because it seems the most easy. But however I have absolutely no idea how to create one. Is there any tutorials i can follow? Thanks in advance!
a wise man once told me: "Go Play With Asteroids" and so i did. And lost 2 hours of a save file.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: How do I make a custom start scenario?

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 1. Nov 19, 18:38

The Tutorials and Resources sticky lists Editing current game starts and Director Start.xml as two tutorials / guides with reference to editing / creating own gamestarts. The Community Scripts and Mods download library also lists several mods adding different new game starts in the "Other" section. Last but not least, there's Shimrod's Custom start script, which allows you to customize your setup when starting the game.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”