[TC] Another pirate slave?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ogamerdg
x3tc

Another pirate slave?

Post by ogamerdg » Tue, 27. Oct 09, 18:57

Ive already asked this question a while back but it never worked so here it is again. You capture a pilot and if you want to make them a slave you take them to a pirate base well it wont let me do anything with them. Same for marines i cant make them slaves, and cause i cant do that i cant try to make marines from slaves. This should be easy but is getting really annoying and all i want to do is try it out :evil: .

P.S. Steps

cmd craven
x4

Post by cmd craven » Tue, 27. Oct 09, 19:09

For passengers go into the freight menu of the ship, select the passenger and enslave him

for marines: i dont think you can, never tried it though

eltano

Post by eltano » Wed, 28. Oct 09, 00:59

cmd craven wrote:For passengers go into the freight menu of the ship, select the passenger and enslave him

for marines: i dont think you can, never tried it though
You are right, you cannot eslave marines...(there is a script to do that somewhere I think)

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Wed, 28. Oct 09, 10:39

Of course you can !
I buy lots of marines at the Mercenary Training Center/Rehab in the US east of PTNI HQ, make my ship fly to the 'upper' Pirate station, go into the freight menu and enslave them.

You can also enslave Marines at Pirate stations that do not train Marines.

eltano

Post by eltano » Wed, 28. Oct 09, 14:21

zazie wrote:Of course you can !
I buy lots of marines at the Mercenary Training Center/Rehab in the US east of PTNI HQ, make my ship fly to the 'upper' Pirate station, go into the freight menu and enslave them.

You can also enslave Marines at Pirate stations that do not train Marines.
You are right, you can in the same way un enslave your passanger.
My bad, sorry.

Eltano

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”