[Mod] Apricot Merge Mod v2.07 [For TC v3]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. Mar 13, 19:52

what am i doing wrong
You don't tell us, which script you are using.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Gyrehawk
x3tc

Post by Gyrehawk » Thu, 28. Mar 13, 19:53

sorry, using apricot merge mod and the cheat menu inside it
edit: and x3tc

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. Mar 13, 20:22

***Merged with the mod topic. As per [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216696][b]T[/b][b]C[/b] [b]S[/b]&M Posting [b]R[/b]ules[/url] questions about a specific mod should always be posted in the mod topic.***

According to the first page list, Cycrows Cheat Package is included in this mod. With that a list with all available shiptypes should actually open, when selecting the Create ship menu option.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

apricotslice
x4

Re: what am i doing wrong in create ship

Post by apricotslice » Fri, 29. Mar 13, 00:59

Gyrehawk wrote:I open the cheat menu, select create ship,2,sector return but nothing happens.

edit: i am in a Eqd
What happens when your in space ?

Its possible that being docked is interfereing with the placement of the ship code.

Its shouldnt be a mod issue. Create ship worked fine for me.

wize5
x3ap

Post by wize5 » Mon, 30. Sep 13, 02:59

I can't pull up the TC downloads on your site apricot. it just goes on a contenuis loop of trying to load, it pulls up the AP though

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Mon, 30. Sep 13, 03:10

Your right, it just happened with me too. I'll have to put in a support request for why its doing that.

Thanks for letting me know.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Tue, 15. Oct 13, 14:22

wize5 wrote:I can't pull up the TC downloads on your site apricot. it just goes on a contenuis loop of trying to load, it pulls up the AP though
Problem seems to be fixed now. The list takes a bit to load completely, but it is all loading now.

Sorry it took so long to fix.

If its still misbehaving for you, clear your cache and try again.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Tue, 10. Dec 13, 05:48

The problem came back, and sorry its taken me so long to work around it.

The TC download section is now in 5 parts. Pain, but at least everything is findable now.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”