English | Deutsch
K.P.R.S. stands for Ketraar's Real Pirate Syndicate.This is a unknown Pirate faction, that unlike the Yaki can be very dangerous. From now on the X-Universe is an unsafe place to be, even/specially for the player and its assets. This Pirate faction pops out from nowhere, seizes, boards and if all else fails, destroys its targets in the pursuit of profits.
This Pirate faction is very clever, they strike there where you'd least expect it. Sometimes you have time to intervene, sometimes you don't and before you know your station has been seized, or a ship is gone, if you're unlucky enough maybe even both.
Do not underestimate these Pirates, they are technologically advanced and do not fear to put their full arsenal to use in the pursuit of their goals.
Note: This is a beta version, not compatibility with future versions yet!
- K.R.P.S. Ship raiders - beta 1
- K.R.P.S. Station raiders - beta 1
- Firewall awaylable to buy - beta 1
- Black market - maybe
- Station hacker, the other way around - maybe
- Extract rar into X3:TC root folder
(Files should go where they are supposed to)
- Start/load your game
- Change your pilot name to KRPS
Note: Always load a save in which no KRPS was loaded yet
- You need to own at lest 2 bigships (M1/M2/TL/M7/etc.)
- You need to own at least 2 stations
Note: These are just temporary conditions, to make things start sooner during development
- KRPS is compatible with X3TC 2.1 and higher, also with all 2.1 compatible modifications
- Pappendorf Wolfgang
- Iifrit Tambuur-san
- [Release] KRPS alpha 7 (EN) - 08/07/2009
- [Release] KRPS beta 1 - 12/07/2009