[TC] where can I buy the incendiary bomb launcher an ion shard railguns

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MrMunch101

where can I buy the incendiary bomb launcher an ion shard railguns

Post by MrMunch101 » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 14:18

where can I buy the incendiary bomb launcher an ion shard railguns.
Mobo Rampage Extreme 2
Processor i7 920
Ram Corsair dominator 1600 MHz
GPU 4870 x2

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 14:37

Your built in Encyclopedia can help with these types of questions,provided you have come across the two key components to your question.

However I can tell you that some Pirate sectors sell the IBL , but you either have to be friends with them or you'll have to pay for Hacking the Station security system.

MrMunch101

Post by MrMunch101 » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 15:39

Thx m8, also is there any way for your turrets to shoot emery vessels down automatically instead of doing it manually on an m7.
Mobo Rampage Extreme 2
Processor i7 920
Ram Corsair dominator 1600 MHz
GPU 4870 x2

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 16:19

Of course, just go to the ship commands menu (Shift+C) and go to turret commands (just below the main commands). You can assign one command to each turret (except main guns of course)

Sniped-Ya
x3tc

THis question is about Hacking...

Post by Sniped-Ya » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 20:15

I have seen several times people talk about buying a "Hack" for pirate bases or some such thing. Just wondering what and how this is done?

I have not seen anyone offering such a thing but I am sure I am not looking in the right places. Thank you so much.
We have a little radio show on Blog Talk Radio your welcome to come to. The above website has the links. Our show focuses on Ministry and sharing biblical truths with a very lost world.

And YES Christians play games to and this one is really fun I must say. LOL

maphys
x3tc

Post by maphys » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 21:04

It is a mission - from Teladi or Pirate stations (possibly others but Carlo had a look at the code and it seems to say they are the two that you need). Look for a lightbulb mission at a Teladi/Pirate station within 3 sectors of the target ship. If you say something like "help with a station" when you comm them then they are offering to reset your friend/foe with that station. Say yes, hand over cash and the station is blue again.

M

Sniped-Ya
x3tc

Thank you so much.

Post by Sniped-Ya » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 21:50

Now I know thanks. I started the Pirate game and have had a great deal of fun with it. Though now I hold good status with everyone accept for pirates and such. LOL

Thanks again.
We have a little radio show on Blog Talk Radio your welcome to come to. The above website has the links. Our show focuses on Ministry and sharing biblical truths with a very lost world.

And YES Christians play games to and this one is really fun I must say. LOL

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”