broke mission without realizing.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

iamnster

broke mission without realizing.

Post by iamnster » Wed, 20. May 09, 17:24

Hi, I just got to the mission "Gather intelligence mission", and since the place they suggested I buy advanced satelites was out of stock I jumped to another sector and bought it there. The game progressed and tells me to go to the khaak sector, however that sector isn't on my map, and there is no guide to tell me how to get there.

Is there any way I can cheat my way to placing a satelite in the middle of the sector or something, or any cheat to show the entire universe map so I can get there?

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 20. May 09, 17:30

Have you just tried pressing K on the universe map until the sector appears? The Kha'ak sectors are not connected to the normal gate network, so if you just check sectors that are, you won't get very far.

iamnster

Post by iamnster » Wed, 20. May 09, 20:56

hm, no I had not thought of that. I looked on where it was on the different universe maps I found online, I'll give that a try when I'm home, thank you :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”