[SCR] U.D.D.S. - Universe Direct Drone Selling - [20/06/09---V1.42]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Icetrack
x4

Post by Icetrack » Sun, 21. Jun 09, 21:20

draffutt wrote:Using the games data files to check out what can only be bought at race specific factories and what is being offered by your script:
That is really helpfull! Thanks a lot! :D :thumb_up:
draffutt wrote:Question: so you can not buy Squash Mines with UDDS? it wasn't on the list of available items.
True, thats because -I think it is mentioned in the handbook- that they're illegal in most systems because they're to dangerous ... you can't buy any illegal ware with udds.
draffutt wrote:Flak Artillery Array :thumb_up:

Well, anti-aircraft didn't make sence ... anti-spacecarft would be better, but thank you for the right name, I changed it above.

I'll start working on this next weekend, first I have to prepare for ... uhm ... again I don't know how its called right ... Let me say, I am studying and there is the correspondent of a class test -just at the university- on friday (is it called cloisture or exam in english??? In german its named "Klausur"). Its just an "example"-classtest but this one is imortant so I need some more test and training in it. ;)

Next weekend I'll begin with what you suggested and a new idea from the guys of the german forum: Making the height of the delivery-due depending on the ware-class (container-class) and the volume of the ordered wares. Its maching so both changes cohere to the topic "delivery-due".

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Sun, 21. Jun 09, 22:15

forgot one:

drone:

Terran:

keris

np. glad to help make this script even better. and yea its called an exam :D
If the player wants to buy the "anti-aircraft-artillery" (don't know if its called like that in english in german it is called "Flakartillerie") he truly buys it and no longer nothing.
that is a very good idea
None of us is as smart as all of us. ~Ken Blanchard

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”