Long Pause After Docking

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Terror_Squid
x3tc

Long Pause After Docking

Post by Terror_Squid » Sun, 3. May 09, 13:48

I've just been messing around in TC since I got it the other day, and one issue I'm having is whenever I dock somewhere there is a significant pause of around 8 to 10 seconds before I can actually do anything. I assume this is because the computer is accessing new data on wares/residents/missions and all that, but it still seems excessive.

Anyone know if this is an actual issue and what can be done about it, or if it's just a thing that everyone gets while playing?

Legionnaire
x4

Post by Legionnaire » Sun, 3. May 09, 14:16

Thats the autosave function, it can be disabled in options, but then you need to remember to save manually when you dock, or use salvage insurance.

Legionnaire
Mobo MSI Z270 Gaming M3 CPU i5 7600K @4.2
RAM 16Gb Corsair Vengeance
2x 1TB (RAID 0)+ 4TB SSHD + 3TB HDD + 500GB SSD (Windows and X4 install Locatrion)
Windows 10 PRO
8GB MSI 1070Ti

Terror_Squid
x3tc

Post by Terror_Squid » Sun, 3. May 09, 14:30

Thanks for the quick reply. I actually just figured this out seconds ago; was definitely a face-slapping moment there.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”