[MOD] Advanced Complex-Hub [2.0-beta.1]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Tue, 22. May 12, 08:51

saco3 wrote:Hi,

This doesn't seem to work for AP. is there an AP version of it? if not can you please make one? ( I know am asking allot but I really loved this in TC)
It works like a charm for me with AP. I had it deployed in TC folder though from my older TC game and it just got picked up from there. When I started an AP game, I got the enhanced hub right away with no additional steps.

saco3
x4

Post by saco3 » Tue, 22. May 12, 09:50

kurush wrote:
saco3 wrote:Hi,

This doesn't seem to work for AP. is there an AP version of it? if not can you please make one? ( I know am asking allot but I really loved this in TC)
It works like a charm for me with AP. I had it deployed in TC folder though from my older TC game and it just got picked up from there. When I started an AP game, I got the enhanced hub right away with no additional steps.
How did you install it? I have the steam version of both. I put it in the X3TC folder ( the AP should be mixed in with it too but I dont know where) it works on TC but dont know how to install it for AP...

Edit: Nvm got it to work, thanks.

slomer

Post by slomer » Fri, 24. Aug 12, 04:19

Rikaelus wrote:...Got it. More than "advised", I had to save OOS for it to load correctly.So any save games made in a sector with a complex, while installing the patch, will be invalid.
Thank you. Your post saved me the troubleshooting time it would have taken me to figure that problem out.

Strike-Météor

comment l'installer svp

Post by Strike-Météor » Sun, 30. Dec 12, 21:13

sur AP tu pourrais décrire svp parce que la j'arrive pas du tout avec le pluginmanager SVP :oops:

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Re: comment l'installer svp

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 30. Dec 12, 21:32

Strike-Météor wrote:sur AP tu pourrais décrire svp parce que la j'arrive pas du tout avec le pluginmanager SVP :oops:
I used the .SPK version. Plugin Manager installed it correctly.

This works both with TC and AP.

Strike-Météor

OK merci pour la réponse.

Post by Strike-Météor » Sun, 30. Dec 12, 22:21

mais c'est ou la version SPK svp parce que tu m'aide juste un chouia merci :) de plus même si je l'intsalle correctement tu pourrais écrire comment peux ton savoir si il est bien activer dans le jeux AP thansk

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Re: OK merci pour la réponse.

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 30. Dec 12, 22:47

Strike-Météor wrote:mais c'est ou la version SPK svp parce que tu m'aide juste un chouia merci :) de plus même si je l'intsalle correctement tu pourrais écrire comment peux ton savoir si il est bien activer dans le jeux AP thansk
After installation, connect two factories to create a complex hub. The new hub will have two arms for docking TL's (and other large ships).

The mod will not change existing complex hubs. You must destroy old hubs and create new hubs to replace them.

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Thu, 9. May 13, 10:04

Thank you for this great mod, I use it in AP and due to an edited x-universe map even the Yaki TL's are acting as traders between a Yaki-equipment dock and one of my advanced complex hubs, now the big 'ships' can dock and be supplied even easier.
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

Turbo12
x3tc

Post by Turbo12 » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 20:23

I use Atmospheric Lifters and whenever they undock under AI control they get destroyed!
They turn around and as they are so damn wide they hit the complex.
I think that if they were propelled further away from the station when undocking they would be able to turn safely. :) Can you change that?

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 22:45

Sorry, but I don't have any development software installed anymore, so I won't change it, at least not in near future.

A few days or weeks ago, someone released an own mod of the complex hub by himself. You may want to try that one, but I'm not sure, if it will work for atmospheric lifters.

Figge04
x4

Post by Figge04 » Sat, 4. Jan 14, 23:04

This is truely a must have, same with complex cleaner

everything looks just so much nicer with 2 TL's docked
and a big square shiny box next to em

Works with Albion prelude xrm to if anyone where wondering :D

pudderf
x3ap

Post by pudderf » Tue, 12. Aug 14, 12:22

Does anyone know if this works with the ATF Shipyard script?

I've installed it as a fake patch but I can't get this script to work on my game :(
Its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything - Tyler Durden

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Tue, 12. Aug 14, 14:04

pudderf wrote:Does anyone know if this works with the ATF Shipyard script?

I've installed it as a fake patch but I can't get this script to work on my game :(
They are not compatible unless you merge them together. I know there are some tutorials around on the forum that show you how to do that.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Sat, 22. Oct 16, 03:21

Anyone have a working download of the normal version of this mod?

Need the cat/dat version. I tried extracting it from the .spk with the package explorer included with the Plugin Manager but it just creates an empty .cat file, rendering it useless.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Oct 16, 10:29

Available on xdownloads:
[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Sat, 22. Oct 16, 11:03

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Available on xdownloads:
[ external image ]
Thank you!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”