New Aldrin terran shipyard has no factories

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

EphemeralDeception

New Aldrin terran shipyard has no factories

Post by EphemeralDeception » Tue, 28. Apr 09, 18:29

Custom scripts:
Enhanced boarding
Complex Cleaner

I have completed the Aldrin expansion plot but can only see are ships for sale in the New Shipyard in TUS1. No factories.

I have completed the full plot and also have the mobile miner as the reward etc.

There is a thread I created in the spoilers section where several people have the sameor similar issue.

I tractored the mobile miner using the supertractor from the complex cleaner script. Could this have broken the plot? I doubt it but its all I can think of and in any case the plot is no longer in my mission list and I had the message log to go look at the shipyard in TUS1, so it must be complete.

Also, earlier I reloaded the plot from where I had to find the gate to link to venus and activated the gate again etc but same result. I am now too far ahead to go back again.

Suggestions? Any hack to make them appear?
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Tue, 28. Apr 09, 18:41

It's most likely caused by one of your mods. Probably the Complex Cleaner. You better ask in the mods topic on the Script and Modding forum.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

rictec
x4

A new Terran one appears on one of the sectors

Post by rictec » Tue, 28. Apr 09, 18:41

not aldrin but terran factories

Rictec

EphemeralDeception

Post by EphemeralDeception » Tue, 28. Apr 09, 19:11

Thanks, I will ask on the CC thread....
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”