[Wish] Ship Mod wishes

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

123cruss85

Post by 123cruss85 » Wed, 27. Jun 12, 15:52

hi guys im only new to this modding stuff but love x3tc can any1 give me links to stargate ships that actualy work all the ones i found dont work am using the plugin manager that comes with the box set can some1 plz help have been searching for a week now with no luck
Stargate if only it was reality

CKYRules
x4

Post by CKYRules » Sun, 1. Jul 12, 02:47

Has anyone found or made the Century Class Enterprise-F??

http://www.stogeek.com/wiki/Century_class

-XeNoN-
x4

Post by -XeNoN- » Tue, 16. Oct 12, 20:16

Ive got few ideas.

First one: New ship class:

M12 or X0

The ship should be available for every race.

How does it look?Max speed?Weapons?

Ship appereance and size:

The ship size is enourmous because its a hybrid of the Super Heavy Destroyer and Carrier class and ofcourse it can destroy planets (much like Death Star), the ship size and appereance should look like death star but not like it ( like a planet/moon) it should look like normal ships but extremely large, it cant pass through Gates, and it can only use the Jumpdrive to move to other sectors.
Speed:

The ship is very slow.

Ship speed depend on races:
ATF : 19 ms
Terran: 17 ms
Split : 25 ms
Argon : 16 ms
Boron : 20 ms
Teladi : 10 ms
Paranid : 15 ms
Xenon : 18 ms

Ships names:

Terran:

Terran Terra X0
ATF Ragnarok X0
Split Spinosaurus X0 or Titanis
Boron Liopleurodon X0
Teladi Quetzalcoatlus X0
Paranid AmonRa X0
Xenon X X0

THe stats will be posted later.

azdo
x3

Post by azdo » Thu, 22. Nov 12, 13:45

Mmm... I was just wondering... does anyone know if there's out there a mod adding a ship like this one?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38 ... ctuary.jpg

It's Thanos' ship, from Marvel Universe :)

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sun, 25. Nov 12, 10:14

on an absolutely frivolous note.... how about the black pearl, actually a flying galleon, sort of like a spell jammer type of thing. Possibly a whole spelljammer conversion mod. (the mental image of a galleon coming about for a broadside) with a possible configuration of dual side turrets (like 6 each). possibly a m7 or heavy m6.

edit:
What?? no comments about pirate ships??? does no one else want to enter a sector to see actual pirate ships (jolly roger and all) attacking the sector?
(even id it is just a holo-projector around the actual vessel)
Last edited by SirDeathwalker on Tue, 4. Dec 12, 06:18, edited 1 time in total.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Mon, 3. Dec 12, 06:11

or a little less frivolous, the ship from Harlock Saga (the Idea of a big skull and crossbones plastered across the front of the ship), or the ship from Star Blazers (the Yamoto). Another would be the Talestra from T.A.R.R. Chronicles.

Or the Swordfish from Cowboy Bebop (the red fighter that Spike flies)

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 06:05

How about a missile that fires without a target, has no warhead, only a triplex scanner. basically a way of extending the sensor range allowing you to target objects at the range of some of the longer ranged missiles.

The idea comes from the ghost rider sensor drones from David Weber's Honor Harrington series.

high speed, heavily stealthed, hard to detect but not impossible. recoverable or self destruct.

in some ways it can be used as a portable sector sat system, deployable by a single ship. Multiple layers could significantly increase the engagement envelope quite dramatically.

Canefox
x3tc

Post by Canefox » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 07:30

I still want someone to make an Arwing. Would make for an awesome M4+

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Fri, 7. Dec 12, 18:06

Here's another one...

Someone has already done some good B5 ships that do work in X3AP, but no one has actually done the station Babylon 5 (or 4 even), I would really like to see this in game.

On a side note, the B5 Shadow Battlecrab was very well rendered with shifting skin kind like in B5, and if you overtune the rudder to about 130, it turns and moves like the Shadow vessels and with the main array mounting fusion beams, it looks like it attacks like the shadow ships, all it lacks is the "scream" as it passes.

I would also like to see a Mod that adds a race of "shadows" that stir up trouble and such for the universe, with rep and such so the "possibility" of allying yourself with the shadow faction is a possibility.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Thu, 13. Dec 12, 04:57

How about a way to add custom engine sounds?

(envisions a B5 Shadow Battlecrab actually screaming as you pass near, maybe even screaming when you try to open communications)

ruger44
x4

Post by ruger44 » Sat, 28. Jun 14, 16:41

was there a mod for the Hyperion to be got at paranoid prime ?

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sat, 28. Jun 14, 18:32

ruger44 wrote:was there a mod for the Hyperion to be got at paranoid prime ?
the poisoned paranoid start gives you a Hyperion once you get "cured"
(surviving to that point gets a tad tricky, but doable)

one of the standard vanilla starts.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sat, 28. Jun 14, 18:43

Canefox wrote:I still want someone to make an Arwing. Would make for an awesome M4+
did you mean A-Wing from Starwars?
-has been included in several mods, Multiworld mod, DDTC 1.4, and I believe was at one time available on the website Jorkins shipyards, but alas, that site went dark several years ago.

DeadlyDa's Terran Conflict 1.4 adds quite a few ships (yes, there will be pirate a-wings attacking you, as well as x-wings)

Multiworld Mod also adds quite a few starwars ships... and star trek ships, and star gate ships, and the starship troopers ship (Roger Young), and Babylon 5 ships, and many from places I don't recognize...

If you really meant "arwing", I would need more info/reference to answer

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 30. Jun 14, 18:56

ruger44 wrote:was there a mod for the Hyperion to be got at paranoid prime ?
You could simply install the cheat package by Cycrow to make the Hyperion available for sale at the shipyard in Paranid Prime.

@SirDeathwalker
You do realise that the post by Canefox, you were replying to, is already 1.5 years old, don't you?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Wed, 2. Jul 14, 07:14

no..... I didn't realize it was that old, but then, I am still trying to figure out the time stamp's syntax. (if I even notice it :P )

Edit: I haven't seen a 2 digit 'year" field since 1999, it's sooooo last millenium (overly dramatic sarcasm mode disengaged)

I only looked here because there was activity on the thread... every now and then I look over old posts to see if any new replies.... prolly doesn't help I sometimes put the game down for months at a time....

Fenris321
x4

Post by Fenris321 » Mon, 7. Jul 14, 00:22

SirDeathwalker wrote:no..... I didn't realize it was that old, but then, I am still trying to figure out the time stamp's syntax. (if I even notice it :P )
Go into your profile, right under Timezone where it says something about the syntax for the date put this in there without the quotes "F j, Y, g:i a" it'll make the date stamp on posts look like "July 6, 2014, 6:21 pm". I couldn't read the default one either.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 20:35

I just deal with it, mainly since I do Tech support all day long, I frequently don't delve too deeply or get too fancy with settings on my "off work" hours
(unless the problem is interfering with my gaming, of course)

(too many different applications/tools/services/regions have differing formats for time, among other things, and too many of them are not modifiable for me to worry about the ones I can change, since I cannot change them all, the confusion will still be present, but not it is not that important to me anyway :P )

edit: yes, the post I responded to was old, but it also had gone unanswered, so I answered it (as best as I was able). call it a habit produced by my many years in tech support/customer service.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”