With this command, you can make a queue of the commands "Buy ware...", "Sell ware...", "Buy ware for best price..." and "Sell ware for best price..." with additional options, such as setting a jumprange, price limits and storage thresholds specifically for that ship and ware. There is a maximum of 100 tasks, so you have plenty of room for supplying many stations, or supply one station with many wares.
- When the ship does not perform a task (like when there are still enough wares at the homebase etc.), it skips this task.
- Arriving at the end of the list, the ship jumps back to the first entry.
- The ship needs to be homebased on a station, not a ship
- Trading System Extension: Command will not display without
- Trade Command Software MK1: Adds Command options "Buy Ware..." and "Sell Ware..." to menu
- Trade Command Software MK2: Adds Command options "Buy Ware best..." and "Sell Ware best..." to menu
What you can do with this script
- Setting a ship-/ware-specific price threshold that is different from the station's default settings
- Setting a ship-/ware-specific jumprange that is different from the station's default settings
- Buying and selling multiple wares with just one ship
- Keeping a certain amount of wares in the homebase, only selling the surplus of complexes and stations
- Keeping a certain amount of wares in a destination station (NPC or player), or only delivering wares to stations if they run out of resources
- Selling any surplus of the resources of a factory (for even more profit)
Image 1: Starting the command from the "Trade" Menu
Image 2: Creating the task queue. The queue will be stored on the ship and is still available when you restart the command
Image 3: Adding an entry to the task queue.
Script install instructions:
The script is packed as a .zip file. Inside of that, you find a folder named "scripts", and a folder named "t". Move the contents of the "scripts" folder to your game's "scripts" folder, and the contents of the "t" folder to your game's "t" folder. After starting the game, you need to Activate the Script Editor (unless you have already done so).
Script uninstall instructions:
After following the install instructions, you find a file named setup.plugin.xttcs.xml in your game's "scripts" folder. Remove it, and this script will not bother you anymore.
This script is dumb. It will accept input even if that input makes no sense (like delivering wares to a station that does not need them). It will not do the most urgent thing on its list first, but the next entry on its list. For more clever routines, you may want to consider using the CAG or CLS by Lucike.
Also note that this version is 0.9 beta, which is a beta version that has not been tested extensively yet. I think it works, but that's just me.
Pageid/Textid: 8772 (44/49)