matter/anti-matter launcher?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

docmasters
x3

matter/anti-matter launcher?

Post by docmasters » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 10:38

Okay I've been going up and down terran space looking for the matter/anti-matter launcher and ammunition and can't find any. The only place i see em
at is the orbital space stations. Is there are stations around that make em? Does the terrans sell any space stations? I've looked at all there ship yards and nothing. One more question, does the ATF have any shipyards?

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 10:47

I managed to get a total of 2 and have long since run out of ammo so they sit redundant in my Vidar. you could park up some ships at the places that stock them but you might have a wait on your hands. You may be able to exploit the shipyard equipping bug if you already have one.
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

1muvwndr
xr

Post by 1muvwndr » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 11:31

If there are no M/AM forges, GOD engine removed them. They will respawn, just wait a bit. Sometimes the local supply bases get restocked by terran lifters, like the orbital base in The Moon.
No, terrans don't sell stations in vanilla game, there are scripts for this I think. As there are for ATF shipyard, that doesn't exist in the original game. If you are playing vanilla then you must board/bail them to get them.

Phaedrus
x4

Post by Phaedrus » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 11:33

How many game-days have you been playing?

My Vidar currently has 7 equipped and ammo, while not plentiful, is available.

The terran economy takes a while to get started since their traders can't use jumpdrives, you can help it along by trading the needed resources manually.

As to your other questions, no terran stations for sale (yet?). And if the ATF has a shipyard I haven't found it....

BigVern
x3tc

Post by BigVern » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 12:20

They do appear from time to time - I've got a 50/50 spread of M/AM's and EMPC's on the front of my Vidar. There's an ammo fab in Jupiter (main) so far as I remember. Last time I restocked that was empty but the military base had stock.
Three Time Beagle Point Veteran

Evildudeness
x3tc

Post by Evildudeness » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 12:29

Can't help you with the launchers but I have seen (and shot up) weapons dealers carrying the ammunition in commonwealth space. Suprised me that they had got their hands on some.
Nuke 'em 'til they glow and shoot 'em in the dark.
Reach out and touch someone....with High Energy Plasma

dalin80
x3tc

Post by dalin80 » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 14:19

Over time the situation will get worse as well as the terrans have been badly implemented and the god engine wont replace the factories it takes out.

my terran sectors have pretty much no fabs for weapons or missiles.

hoping for a fix for this in the 2.0 release.
Pilot of the Purple Elephant

BlkKnight

Post by BlkKnight » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 17:43

it is fixed in 2.0 (RC1)
i7-920
GA-EX58-UD5
6x 1gb DDR3 1600 hz OCZ
1 x Dell Perc 6/i
4 x Samsung HD103UJ 1TB (raid 5)
1 x WD VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS
Force3d 4870 512MB PCI-E
Dell Perc 6/i RAID project

1muvwndr
xr

Post by 1muvwndr » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 18:53

dalin80 wrote:Over time the situation will get worse as well as the terrans have been badly implemented and the god engine wont replace the factories it takes out.
Not really true. I had no SSC and PSP forges at a moment. After some time GOD spawned 2 of each. Now, just to keep them alive, I have 3 TSs working as sector traders with a range of 3-4 in Terran space. And a Mistral SF flying around picking any weapon produced. Never had problems with terran weaponry ever since (and I've been capturing their ships). Mind that I have a hefty stock of their missiles too. Too bad that both the ships and missiles get surpassed by commonwealth counterparts in terms of firepower and versatility.

docmasters
x3

Post by docmasters » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 20:40

Ya I got like 70 days in the game and I don't see much at all.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”