So what's with Weavers Tempest?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The Iron Duke
x3tc

So what's with Weavers Tempest?

Post by The Iron Duke » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 16:01

Just had a lively time in Weavers. I assume to trade I've got to bulit rep with the Yaki. How? No missions. Just killed near 3 figures of pirates, still no docking. How? Or is it me?
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

mad_axeman
x3tc

Post by mad_axeman » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 16:28

Put a staton in the sector and sell at a loss to ensure that they trade with it? Unless rep is too low for that as well.

NUKLEAR-SLUG
x3tc

Post by NUKLEAR-SLUG » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 16:48

Yaki don't have any trading ships so that wouldn't work.

tracedra

Post by tracedra » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 16:54

there have been numerous threads about building rep with yaki. use the luke, search!

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Post by The Iron Duke » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 18:22

tracedra wrote:
there have been numerous threads about building rep with yaki. use the luke, search!
As far as I can see there is no 'search' facility on the Forum, so short of trawling through pages, which I can't be bothered doing.
However! For those that offered help thanks, and.........
Spoiler
Show
This Muppet then remembered the pirate staion in Okekokithingy. Initially went to see if there was a hacker, then realised it is Yaki. Did a few Ass Miss and courier missions. Result - Rep up and trrading in Weavers. + they pay well.
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

JamieKnowles
x4

Post by JamieKnowles » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 18:27

http://forum.egosoft.com/search.php

Its a bit tucked away, but it is there :)

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 18:44

The Iron Duke wrote:As far as I can see there is no 'search' facility on the Forum, so short of trawling through pages, which I can't be bothered doing.
There are two, in the control panel on the right.

Search is a link list of common search terms, Extra Search is a regular search function. Note that Extra Search excludes some words and (I think) older threads - sometimes it's easier to use Google or whatever and restrict it to site:egosoft.com. Also see the FAQ.

Chealec
x3tc

Post by Chealec » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 19:44

Although depressingly, it's often more effective to go to Google and start your search query with "site:forum.egosoft.com".
[ external image ]

... old skool

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Post by The Iron Duke » Fri, 23. Jan 09, 22:24

Carlos wrote:

Search is a link list of common search terms, Extra Search is a regular search function. Note that Extra Search excludes some words and (I think) older threads - sometimes it's easier to use Google or whatever and restrict it to site:egosoft.com. Also see the FAQ.
Thanks just tried them. Overwhelmed isn't the word I'm looking for here.
Chealec wrote:
Although depressingly
Yes it is!

Sorry guys. I love the X Series, started early 2004. But after 10 years of dev? I'm old, grumpy and expect and sometimes it isn't delivered. :headbang:

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Sat, 24. Jan 09, 12:04

Carlo the Curious wrote:
The Iron Duke wrote:As far as I can see there is no 'search' facility on the Forum, so short of trawling through pages, which I can't be bothered doing.

Actually if you use the extra search with all words option, it generally brings nothing. So, I always use google.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”