[Script][21.01.09] Taxi Logistics v1.1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Hopeless
x3

Post by Hopeless » Thu, 14. Jul 11, 04:04

okay, Maybe I'm not getting something about this mod: Are the ships supposed to be ferrying wares from the stations in their route? Or are they just stacking up money with each station they dock in? And where can I see how much money they make?

Erioll
x3

Post by Erioll » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 03:46

Sorkvild wrote:This thing seems not working correctly. I obtained license for two neighboring sectors. Linked two trading stations in recommended order (tr.station in company pride - tr. station in thuruks beard) and my shuttle RUNS EMPTY. I'm I doing something wrong with this script ?
Hello, I'm an Spanish player, so excuse ifhave make languages mistakes :oops:

I have the same problem. In spite of the fact that I have checked the stations to ensure passangers, and I see that there is a passanger waiting... My M5 runs empty. My ship has the "vital soporte system" (I'm not very how it's called in English), and goes to the Factory and come back to the station but it doesn't pick the passanger up.

Do I have to do something more?? I have 4 ships in two sectors and all of them have 0cr profit... :(

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks very much.

Erioll
x3

Post by Erioll » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 18:43

Definitely this scrip doesn't work rigth... :(
I have had four rapiers running a lot of hours between two stations (different in each case) and two of them continue with 0 cr and the other two have done only one service... Isn't there any solution?

qeqlic

Post by qeqlic » Fri, 31. Oct 14, 20:48

God...i know this is old and all that necro or whatnot...but im loving this mod, it goes great with my trading company, adds spice real nice.Dont know about people not getting profitss, it works for me, i only do with TP.(the one with lifesupports). All swell but the hourly costs for sector kills my profit totally.I know someone posted edited version where he set it to be a daily cost, but the link doesnt work. If someone can help me out here i wish em great profitss and gratiude. If not, sorry for bringing up the dead? :P

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Fri, 31. Oct 14, 21:20

lol...
It's Halloween...so I guess bringing up the dead is ok today.

Sorry,though,I can't help

was curious.

Taxiven

Post by Taxiven » Sat, 23. Sep 17, 01:01

Thanks!!
I've been wathicng this post for few days, waiting for this genial script!!
Gonna try it out tomorrow!!

I'd also like to see a logistics hub/distribution center :idea: or summit in various sector in the universe,

I agree with spacefueladict. I't would be just great to have a
taxi ven-logist-distribution HQ somewhere out there. Where we could get extra jobs, harder but better paid :)

Thanks again!
Bye!! :D :D :D
Cool to take refresh this topic after some many years

:twisted: :twisted: The operating license is a good idea, but it's format is the problem because of the way the universe handles these types of missions. They come and go, some are time limited and require jumpdrives, others are services that go beyond your license area, etc... So rather than make license 3500 per hour, make it per day, or even better, a flat annual fee per sector. (say 10,000 to 50,000cr. per sector). That way you know you will eventually make money, but it will take a bit of time to break even.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”