Goner space weed / SQUASH mines mission Bug **Solved**

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

MadlilMart
x3tc

Goner space weed / SQUASH mines mission Bug **Solved**

Post by MadlilMart » Tue, 13. Jan 09, 08:49

hmm i am having major trouble with the goner mission of delivering the space weed and SSQUASH mines, finally got the springblossom which makes it to the base no problem without being touched, delivered the 35 space weed and it progressed to deliver 60 SQUASH mines, but everytime i take the mines there it gives a message, delivery recieved, thanks.

But the mission doesn't complete and still says deliver 60 SQUASH mines, if I try and deliver 60 mines again it doesn't do anything. Anyone else had this or is this a bug in v1.4?

Any help is appreciated, tried this at least 30 times now and its really annoying.

Tried a lot of different ways and means, i don't know if it makes any difference but i made the SQUASH mines at my complex hub as i couldn't find anywhere that actually had any in stock and i have no reputation with the pirates

*EDIT*
Found that this was due to losing the Truelight Seeker in a patrol before delivering the wares, scripting one in didn't help either, so do'nt lose the ship you are given

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”