[ALP]Imperial Laboratories 1.4 19/3/09

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

paulms1980
x3tc

Post by paulms1980 » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 23:36

isit possible just to use the mk4 trader 4 now? wanna finish the hub plot before i add mods! cheers

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 23:57

click the second link in my sig, there is a standalone in the list
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

paulms1980
x3tc

Post by paulms1980 » Tue, 11. Jan 11, 22:29

cheers LV! its nice to be back! can you recomend some scripts 4 me? got a decent system to play this on now! :)

paulms1980
x3tc

Post by paulms1980 » Tue, 11. Jan 11, 22:38

oh and being a pain again! do i need to install the EMP pack just for the MK4 trader?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Wed, 12. Jan 11, 18:33

probably, you may even need to run the emp fixer to get the ware to show correctly also

paulms1980
x3tc

Post by paulms1980 » Thu, 13. Jan 11, 11:43

more mods! grrrr

ezza84
x3tc

Post by ezza84 » Mon, 7. Feb 11, 18:16

Hi there, firstly my thanks for this great script, however I was wondering if the Race will also expanded into sectors created by the RSM script found below:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=288526

it creates up to 141 random unkown/Xenon sectors. I was thinking of installing both this and the Phanon corporation scriot, alongside IR and then having them all duke it out with other races. Using the RSM would be great for this aswell, but only if they recognise these sectors and expand into them.

Neeros
x3tc

Post by Neeros » Thu, 17. Feb 11, 17:53

How does IL get along with the Phanon corporation? Would be cool to see them compete for resources, battling it out. My salvager character would be quite happy at the prospect of all the fine loot that could be had from them blowing up each others traders. XD

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 16:07

I have no idea how it plays with other plugins, feel free to let me know

Adamdavidjacobson
x3tc

Post by Adamdavidjacobson » Mon, 21. Feb 11, 16:42

I would just like to say i absolutely love this script.

I just have one or two problems...

Every time I use the SETA drive and my autopilot, the ship just randomly stops midair and remains that way until I switch the SETA off. I noticed that all my freighters do the same thing.

Also if i land at any of the new different color crystal complexes, my game will jam immediately.

I am not currently running any other scripts or mods except the "EMP New Wares Mod" and the update to version 3 mod from egosoft.
Are these known problems or do you think there is a problem with my game?

Then just out of curiosity, what purpose do the shipyards that you can now purchase serve, as i noticed that you cant buy anything with it and I haven't seen that they buy ships from the npc's...

Thanx

Neeros
x3tc

Post by Neeros » Mon, 21. Feb 11, 20:20

Since you are asking for feedback I have a few notes that I wanna share about my experiences. (Which were extremely fun if totally insane!!!!!!)

I have a thriving empire on my current save, I own about a fifth of the galaxy. I install Imperial Labs and jump my flag ship into their sector to do some business. I promptly donate 1 billion credits to their cause in hopes of creating a great ally. They begin taking over sectors like crazy, split, teladi, argon, paranid, not sure why they are making enemies of EVERY race, aren't they suppose to create a trading empire??? Anyway, after about a dozen or so sector takeovers they send a colonization fleet to twisted skies (my home sector) and begin engaging my fleet, they lose, but they keep sending more and more ships. Like 5 waves later they finally give up for awhile. it was an amazing battle. However now I realize that they are pretty much ganna take over the galaxy and I am ganna be holed up in Twisted skies for the rest of this game fending their armada off in an eternal struggle for life and freedom.... Lol

Adamdavidjacobson
x3tc

Post by Adamdavidjacobson » Mon, 21. Feb 11, 20:33

haha. Thats kinda messed up. When they decided to claim my home sector, their ships just remained in the middle of the sector and they built a single trading dock. It does seem like they will conquer the whole galaxy except for the main Terran systems if I understood the code correctly. See if you can defeat them...... :wink:

Neeros
x3tc

Post by Neeros » Tue, 22. Feb 11, 19:59

Naa, they took Oort cloud and one of the Terran unknown sectors in the first few hours.

Neeros
x3tc

Post by Neeros » Sat, 26. Feb 11, 02:01

Lol, has anyone figured out how to defeat these guys? I nuked all their assets in the entire galaxy and they just respawned back into that unknown sector they start in, quite quickly too, no downtime really, and got right back to their thing. Phanon corporation has nothing on Imperial Labs in terms of difficulty. lol

steeljacket488
x3

Post by steeljacket488 » Fri, 18. Mar 11, 15:37

Lol I had to turn the script off today as of last night they started taking over Terran space. So I'm playing the Terran pilot, and fly back to my home sector's and every sector they had taken, all those nice huge station's were gone. I'm not sure how fare they will take it, but will they bring down sector's that have to do with the plot.

In my game I'm 22 hours in, and they have 9 sector's, and were taking one every two hours or so. How do you keep up with that :lol:

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Fri, 18. Mar 11, 21:17

i've been messing with this one, next version will have options to slow down IL invasions, and maybe a way of pushing them away for good (but there will be some brutal imperial code added if i decide to give this option)

mevko
xr

Post by mevko » Sun, 1. May 11, 13:43

Hi, not to be a pain in the a.. but where is the uninstall button that I read somewhere in this topic, I cant find it, and why is the script not showing in the plugin manager. I know I installed it an it works ingame but I staretd anew game and I really would like to build my fleet first before these guys start taking over. :D

thx...
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Metachomp
x3tc

Post by Metachomp » Sun, 28. Aug 11, 16:52

I know that this post is old but idk where the help forum for this mod is. the link is probably in plain sight and i just didn't see it.

How do you stop Imperial Laboratories from colonizing sectors without removing them from the game?
I can't stop giving them money cause that improves my relations with them but i don't want them taking over other races sectors. Can someone help me? :?
:?: :?: :tuichdoch: :heuldoch: :?: :?:

paladin777888
x3ap

Post by paladin777888 » Tue, 26. Aug 14, 14:08

Can someone help me? ... Hm ....Yes Just collect fleet and Kill all of them. I'm seriously!!!
Last edited by paladin777888 on Tue, 26. Aug 14, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.

paladin777888
x3ap

Post by paladin777888 » Tue, 26. Aug 14, 14:27

Dear sir ! Can you make too things:
First. - compatibility with XRM ,please, please and very please!!! Because on page of XRM there is note:" XRM is NOT compatible with the following mods:Any mod that alters the base universe...."
But you made own sector "Imperial Laboratories"!!! Can you settle this moment for XRM ?
Second.-make version "double" ! Two in one bottle :) .one for close friendship and another for war. Imperial Laboratories-alfa and Imperial Laboratories-beta.But in the beginning both are neutral.
at present -good processors!!! :lol:
Hay LV. We are need your's Scripts. LV ,pease come back to us!!! X3- safe and sound!!! And long time will so!!!
I think untill appearance X4 :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”