[TC] Aldrin factories Spoilers possbile

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AjRyder
x3ap

Aldrin factories Spoilers possbile

Post by AjRyder » Sun, 4. Jan 09, 13:26

Ok so in the sector I have found one Weapon production base M Beta, it is stocked up to the hilt with everything BUT has no EEMPc's on board at all, I cant find the Alpha base in the location that was in the other thread about locations of Aldrins babes.

So If I stock the thing up with ware will it start making the the guns for me or am I doomed to run my blossom with just PMAL's or PSSC's as am I right in saying you cant put normal Terran weapons on this beast. Which is a shame, I only brought a Blossom because everyone else on here was raving about it. :lol:
Star Trek Phase II watch new episodes now at

http://www.startreknewvoyages.com

My computer is fast very very fast ;)

Follow me on Twitter @Formula1Dragon

OTAS Employee
x3tc

Post by OTAS Employee » Sun, 4. Jan 09, 13:38

Yes, it is a bug. The factories no longer make EEMPCs.
Cheer up, though! Why do you even need EEMPCs for a 'blossom?
They're fighter weapons, and you have a corvette! The EM/AM launchers and ESSCs are perfect for the 'blossom. Fit all EM/AM launchers on your main guns, and ESSCs on your turrets. Combined with MARS, you can ignore the fighters safe in the knowledge that 'der 'goin 'down, and focus on corvettes and frigates, which you can take down in seconds with EM/AMs

supakillaii
xr

Post by supakillaii » Sun, 4. Jan 09, 13:59

Aldrin is supposed to work in 1.4

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Sun, 4. Jan 09, 14:19

Spitfyre needs EEMPCs.

Springblossem does just fine with 8x PM/AM and 6x PSSC. I normaly set the aft turrets to "protect ship" and the two side turrets to "attack target" or "missile defense" as needed. That'll keep betty from whineing about low weapon energy for the most part.
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”