[SCRIPT]Port of Terracorp Fleet package

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

angelSak
x3tc

Post by angelSak » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 16:00

Hello
I ‘m trying that the TCCPTF file (plugin.cpilot.report.xml) sent all the information about pilots to the file log08069.txt but however much I try, I do not meet on the exact line of code where to give the order. :?

Can anyone help me??.

Thank for all.

Kilrathi Avenger
x3tc

Post by Kilrathi Avenger » Wed, 21. Jan 09, 09:13

Arrgh :evil: :evil: not able to download because i only have access to a public wifi network and rapidshare saying already reached your limit.

I have never used rapidshare!!.

Any chance of hosting on a decent file server and not repidshare
"As I slide down the banister of life;
my job is just another splinter in the bum"

omegaxypher
x3

Post by omegaxypher » Wed, 21. Jan 09, 19:49

Ahh i loved this mod in Reunion! i hope you can get this working just as well as it worked in the older X3.

dminor
x3tc

Post by dminor » Thu, 22. Jan 09, 12:38

Everything works to an extent. Theres no bonus tunings yet. And my pilots keep lvling even though I have no task forces or FBC's running. I don't think Blackrain's doing anymore work on the script. Some of the other authors are coming back to it, but not for a while.
" I'm a Sexy Shoeless GOD of WAR " Belkar

Ominae392
x4

Post by Ominae392 » Fri, 30. Jan 09, 23:32

I know I'm a little late to the game and hopefully the original script will come back in to play but I could use a wee bit of help. Neither myself nor my fighter base commander can seem to buy pilots at Terracorp HQ. All the ships me fighter base has purchased are docked at Terracorp not doing anything.

I also tried to hand hold an M5 to terracorp HQ but still no "hire combat pilot" option. I've got the requisite software (Special Cmd. 1, Fighter 1 &2) Am I missing something?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 31. Jan 09, 03:47

Well actually you don't need to go to Terracorp HQ to buy pilots at all. You can buy pilots from any station. Also, the FBC automatically will buy pilots for ships on its own by having the ships dock at the FBC and then hire the pilots.

Ominae392
x4

Post by Ominae392 » Sat, 31. Jan 09, 05:34

Then I guess I'm confused because the ship I mentioned in my first post is still sitting at Terracorp HQ and at no station am I presented with the option of hiring a pilot. Again I am using an M5 ship.

dminor
x3tc

Post by dminor » Sat, 31. Jan 09, 07:29

Do you own a Station? I'll take that as a yes Cuz you mentioned the FBC.
The FBC only deals with ships homebased to the station that the command is run on.The FBC also needs CASH lots and lots of credits. We are takin a lot. The FBC buys the ships, installs equipment (Slowly very slowly) and hires pilots. There's also a fee for moving your pilot .

You can homebase ships you've bought yourself.

You can hire a pilot at any station in the Special Commands Menu of a docked m5. Once you have three, you can start a combat patrol.

hope that helps

Ominae392
x4

Post by Ominae392 » Sat, 31. Jan 09, 15:35

Hmmm, poopers. Ok I started from a fresh unmodified save game. I purchased an Argon Equipment Dock to use as my fighter base. I gave it 140,000,000 to use for purchasing.

At the same time I purchased an M5 discoverer(Fighter 1 & 2, Nav 1, 2 guns, 1 shield) and had it dock at said station manually. I homebased him to the FBC. The ship name did change but I was still not given the option to hire a pilot under any of the menus. 2 hours real time in SATA and there are now something like 6 ships sitting at terracorp HQ with CMD: None. The ships at the FBC are also sitting with CMD: None.

I also tried a couple of other Boron and Parani M5's but with the same issue.

dminor
x3tc

Post by dminor » Sat, 31. Jan 09, 18:26

Try this cheat your self 24 m5's/15 m4's and 9 m3's home base them to your EQ and turn on your FBC.

I posted a list of commands somewhere in the first couple of pages of this thread.

When you start your FBC the sector you first pick must have a SY in it. The station you pick has to be a SY. Now change the patrol sector from the station command menu of your EQ.

xiriod
x3tc

Post by xiriod » Sat, 30. May 09, 15:48

Is this one 2.0 compatible? I used to use it before, and I'd like to again.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 1. Jun 09, 14:00

Honestly, your better off using CODEA, it is much better in my opinion, except of course no FBC.

xiriod
x3tc

Post by xiriod » Mon, 1. Jun 09, 14:23

BlackRain wrote:Honestly, your better off using CODEA, it is much better in my opinion, except of course no FBC.
But that's it, I like the FBC :)

djssuk
x3tc

Post by djssuk » Fri, 16. Oct 09, 21:31

What ever happened to this script, it used to be my first choice, but it seems to have vanished.

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Sat, 17. Oct 09, 03:02

FBC never worked well in the Reunion version.

You're better off with Codea or Anarkis. I use both.

djssuk
x3tc

Post by djssuk » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 15:35

Thanks, I have not seen them before, so I will have a look.

Miniboobs

Please Help

Post by Miniboobs » Sat, 16. Jul 11, 03:39

Hey sorry I may be asking something silly, I'm new to the game and the forum. I have installed the latest version TCCPTF-1.25.spk and installed it using X plug in manager. My problem is im in Argon prime and I tried Terracorp HQ with a discoverer equiped with fight command mk2 and special command mk2, but i have no option to hire pilots only the standard special commands. What am i doing wrong, am I missing a download? I have read this thread and seems no1 else has this problem. Can anyone help? I really like the idea of hiring and training pilots who gain actual skill and xp.

Thanks

joelR
x3tc

Re: Please Help

Post by joelR » Sat, 16. Jul 11, 03:54

Miniboobs wrote:Hey sorry I may be asking something silly, I'm new to the game and the forum. I have installed the latest version TCCPTF-1.25.spk and installed it using X plug in manager. My problem is im in Argon prime and I tried Terracorp HQ with a discoverer equiped with fight command mk2 and special command mk2, but i have no option to hire pilots only the standard special commands. What am i doing wrong, am I missing a download? I have read this thread and seems no1 else has this problem. Can anyone help? I really like the idea of hiring and training pilots who gain actual skill and xp.

Thanks
Does this script work with 3.1? I suspect that it doesnt. Its an aplha that doesnt appear to have been updated. It was created in 2008 and much has changed since then.

I remember this script from reunion. Great script.

EDIT: I see that you are using v1.25. The one linked in the OP is 1.11. Are you sure youre in the correct thread? Are you playing x3TC or X3:R? Did you install an X3:R script to TC on accident?

Miniboobs

Post by Miniboobs » Sat, 16. Jul 11, 04:10

wow im lucky to get a fast reply cool :) im pleaying downloaded from good ol steam X3TC... I assume i noobed up and im playing the wrong one its fully updated with steam downloads to the latest version.

Is there a similar NPC AI gain xp and skill mod that works with latest version of TC? If so I could u point the way? ;)

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Sat, 16. Jul 11, 04:16

Miniboobs wrote:wow im lucky to get a fast reply cool :) im pleaying downloaded from good ol steam X3TC... I assume i noobed up and im playing the wrong one its fully updated with steam downloads to the latest version.

Is there a similar NPC AI gain xp and skill mod that works with latest version of TC? If so I could u point the way? ;)
I wouldn't suggest using this script. its an alpha that is not being worked on.

Here is a good place to start:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=300527

Lots of good advice and suggestions here.

Also look through here:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216690

Tons of stuff. Can get overwhelming but thats the place you go to get your fix...

Ask questions! Were here to help! (be wary of anyone posting pictures of ponies though)

-joelR

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”