Problems with Federal Argon Shipyard in Omicron Lyrae

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

smbh

Problems with Federal Argon Shipyard in Omicron Lyrae

Post by smbh » Thu, 20. Nov 08, 02:43

Well, it does not sell me anything. If I have ships docked I can sell them but there's nothing else. Hitting info however, displays the stations and ships being sold.

Anyone else ran into that problem? I can provide my mod list if needed.

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Thu, 20. Nov 08, 02:46

is it just that ship yard or all Argon? I saw something like this with Orbital Weapons script installed.

**EDIT**

OWP Script has reports of similar issue here aswell.
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

smbh

Post by smbh » Thu, 20. Nov 08, 03:01

Seems like the only one so far....not sure where to troubleshoot as I've just upgraded like 4-5 scripts.

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Thu, 20. Nov 08, 03:39

I had a simular problem in legends end with the argon one going blank on me. I uninstalled SCS and loaded up and i believe it all apeared again.
I think there is a problem with plugin manager that if your useing any scripts that add wares via it, thats when the blanking apears. I might have uninstalled OWP instead of SCS and got the shipyard info back. I just started on a new intsall and trying to test out a few compatabilities, if i run into a blank yard here ill compare with ya some more.

dryzdale
x4

Post by dryzdale » Thu, 20. Nov 08, 17:44

OWP script affects all/most argon shipyards argon prime and the military sector (cant remember the number) work i dont know about legends home and works CB SE home of light and omicron lyrae all do not

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”