Seperate forum for Scripts and Mods

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Observe
xr

Seperate forum for Scripts and Mods

Post by Observe » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 19:33

While I realize this is not likely to happen, I thought I'd express possible advantage of having seperate forums for threads related to Scripts versus Mods. By "Mods" I mean posts having to do with modding and/or modeling outside of scripting.

The reason I say this, is because (at least these days) the majority of threads in this forum are relative to scripting (or mods based on scripts).

Finding threads to do with modding/modeling (as opposed to scripting) is not an easy chore. Compounding the "problem" is that many threads of interest to modelers (or those who want to play mods with models) are quickly buried in the scripting jungle.

Anyway, as I said, I don't expect any forum changes in this regard, but I just wanted to express my view on the subject. :)

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 19:48

Although I understand your point my feelings tell me that your in the minority here.

Not only would it mean creating and moderating another forum but my powers tell me it would be populated with tumbleweeds and such.

Mods and scripts stay together :)
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 19:59

LV wrote:Although I understand your point my feelings tell me that your in the minority here.
Not only here, but virtually everywhere thoughout my life have I been in minority. :roll:

Oh well, thanks anyway for your empathy (or perhaps sympathy) LV. :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”