EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

[TC] Terran Campaign : Walkthrough
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
DaMuncha

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Sun, 29. Jan 12, 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

You would expect this to have been fixed by now, and I've screwed up my whole game because mission 6 hasnt been fixed yet. How many years has this game been out? This killed the game for me. Realy. I dont want to start the boring campaign again so theres no point playing any more.

I rescued the two Astonaughts, took them to the Orbital Defense Station and game says Mission Complete, evey time. Game Over.

pjknibbs

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Sun, 29. Jan 12, 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

If it's saying Mission Complete, what's your problem, exactly? There's a gap between then and when you get contacted for the next mission.

Scorcher24

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Mon, 5. Mar 12, 06:28    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I am going crazy on the Mission where you have to plant the bug on the Elephant. I do it and I can't get away.
They kill me before.
I sent my M3 after them, but they smoke it pretty quick and me afterwards.
I changed to my Nova Attacker before planting, same result.
I even bought a Zentaur loaded with Weapons and Missiles and asked him defend me, same result. My Ship was gone before he even attacked and then I watched them destroying my Zentaur while I was in the Spacesuite.

Seriously, Egosoft, how can you send 5 deadly combat ships after the player when you expect him to sit in a defenseless freighter which goes by 99m/s???

Any input is appreciated.

whiteraider

MEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Mon, 5. Mar 12, 06:43    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Scorcher24 wrote:
I am going crazy on the Mission where you have to plant the bug on the Elephant. I do it and I can't get away.
They kill me before.
I even bought a Zentaur loaded with Weapons and Missiles and asked him defend me, same result. My Ship was gone before he even attacked and then I watched them destroying my Zentaur while I was in the Spacesuite.

Seriously, Egosoft, how can you send 5 deadly combat ships after the player when you expect him to sit in a defenseless freighter which goes by 99m/s???

Jumpdrive...

"Priests Dukes Compliments... Here is ship!"
"Teladi now show you how to fight... Ship all yours! Dont kill Teladi!"
clint945

PostPosted: Tue, 12. Jun 12, 09:36    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Mission 3 is impossible for me due to a... Sort of bug...

A few days before i started the Terran plotline a large Kha'ak force arrived in the Circle of Labour system, i was able to ignore it and reroute my transports so that it wasn't a problem .

However, in the patrol mission, it's included the Kha'ak ships in the mission objective. Along with the usual Xenon ships...
The Xenon were not really a problem cause most of them were P's and went down like pizza at a drunken party, but the Xenon have like 3 clusters, multiple clouds of random ships (15+ per cloud) as well as 1 destroyer and 2 carriers as far as i can make out.
It's a MASSIVE attack....

And until i can defeat ALL of that, i can't progress to the next part of the patrol.....

any tips on how i can remove those guys? or will i just have to ignore this plotline for now and raise myself an army...

mati140

PostPosted: Fri, 13. Jul 12, 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

It's not a bug, I once got the entire Herons Nebula destroyed by 2 Kha'ak destroyers. It happens randomly. Either raise fleet or kill them with cheats.

Scorcher24 wrote:
They kill me before.

I finished this mission today, my Caiman had no shields and 15% of hull (pilot jumped out at 10%, than I manually repaired it to 15% for higher speed).

You need a transporter device on board of the vessel you fly mission in. After switching to Caiman I ordered my Nova Raider (with Pearl on board) to protect me. Once I plugged the bug into Elephant I quickly transfered myself back to the Nova with transporter device and let the terraformers eat caiman, while I charged my jumpdrive.

Once the bug is planted the Caiman isn't needed, you can simply teleport to something that can survive.

Nebdeath

PostPosted: Wed, 1. Aug 12, 05:36    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hi just finished the Terran Campaign with the most up to date version. I was able to Board and take over the Vidar with 6% of hull left on completion. I jumped the scabbard into aldrin with my main ship and there was a second scabbard (another 10 marines too) there for me to control Very Happy I was able to overtake the Xenon ship!!! YAY!!!! I had both scabbards board. However, you don't get the Xenon ship... Booo lol. But at the end of the campaign I noticed I had a Claymore at earths Station... YAY again. The whole campaign played through start to finish without a hick-up... great guide!!!

Nebdeath

PostPosted: Thu, 2. Aug 12, 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

@
mati140 did you upgrade your caimens' speed/rudder, and add the shields as the guide suggested etc? if so it should pull away and all the way to the gate almost unscathed. The ships only chase you for 7 km's or so

slevin0006

PostPosted: Fri, 24. May 13, 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

hey,'am at the mission six where i need to buy some satellites(navigation relay i guess) i went to black hole sun in millitary post there, they suppose to make 'em but they never have in stock.i find some other places where they MAKING it, but they NEVER have when i check.is there a place i can go where i can be sure they gonna have?? o.O start to get boring traveling dozens systems an always finding some place where they suppose to make it BUT NEVER HAVE IN STOCK !!! Evil or Very Mad lol really, it would be nice if u can get back to me quickly whit this, i don't wanna waste my ''gaming hours'' to do so stupid search for something i know what i have to do...

Honved

PostPosted: Fri, 24. May 13, 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Cloudbase SW, a long way off near Argon Prime, makes them, but there's probably a closer source. I THINK there's supposed to be a factory in Interworlds, but it usually gets deleted quickly, and another in a Teladi sector you pass through while following a Pirate Nova during an early plot mission.

Trading Stations and Military Outpost "absorb" them, not produce, so it's hard to find any spares for sale.

BBare

PostPosted: Wed, 4. Sep 13, 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

But what about the mission where you have to hack the #café ship? I did the first hack but the second one is beating me like I owe it money.

Mousse9

PostPosted: Wed, 4. Sep 13, 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I cheated. I wrote down all the numbers and the schematic, saved, and then went online to a sudoku solver to do it for me. Razz

Xavien

PostPosted: Mon, 23. Sep 13, 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Seems for me mission 7 is bugged when im suppose to protect the boarding parties nothing happens the mission just goes on and on and on and doesnt update

oliverpc

PostPosted: Fri, 21. Mar 14, 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hi, I am a fan of this game, but I have trouble in the mission 6 where I need to find the jumpdrive freighter, I cant find it, where is it? and what do I do when i find It?

thanks for your reply

TTD

PostPosted: Sat, 22. Mar 14, 00:06    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Use a triplex scanner. The ships in question will be highlight above the normal list.There are three of them.

XDownloads (a Mod Library)
Xadrian'sComplexCalc
REBIRTH HELP
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next