X3 Terran Conflict Boxed DVD sighted in USA store, here is where to get it.....

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Incubi
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon, 2. Jan 06, 07:59
xr

X3 Terran Conflict Boxed DVD sighted in USA store, here is where to get it.....

Post by Incubi » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 05:01

Fry's Electronics. Note this is the english version but not the American version. That versioon does not exist yet. You can tell by the Pegi rating system and not that ESRB. According to their systems every store has a copy except in Las Vegas.

I am wiping my steam version ( and steam itself ) clean from my Computer. I suppose you could say I am steam cleaning it ;)

With luck I can get my money back from steam but I doubt it, also considering the bank fee I got for that purchase ( do not assume, they just are refusing to refund it :P ) I have spent $ 115 USD on X3TC so far.


So now my list of : make this game worth 115 bucks.


I want concept art, all of it :P ( er that your legaly allowed to show )
I want an Argnu Milk Factory, and an Argnu Cheese factory.
I want Argnu cheese to be in every trading station of the known Xverse.
I want Argnu cheese to feed my employees that do not eat red meat. Had a riot in my hept fab the other day.
I want an X standee as a personal thank you from EGO. ( not for everyone :P me me me )
I want my BBS
And I want to keep wanting things.

Oh and I want to point out somethign very interesting in the Manual that I do not believe was in the Online version trhough steam. ( could be wrong, that was hard to read )

I may be reading into things but I think it is a message from Ego

IN the front of the book ( not the cover )
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. It is perhaps, the end of the beginning" Sir Winston Churchill
Quotes are qouted for a reason, and as this is the Last installment of the X trilogy.. Well we will see.

AT any rate cheers to the good news, and yeah Your welcome for the sudden increase of X3TC sales :x3:

ps you can order online from tFry's here http://shop1.frys.com/search?search_typ ... &cat=20681

pps, you wont see it as registered untill I install it :P Playing Fo3 untill 1.3 So I am not rushed.. unless you want to see it registered as proof before sending me a standee :D
Last edited by Incubi on Mon, 3. Nov 08, 05:47, edited 1 time in total.

pr0nflakes
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon, 25. Aug 08, 03:11
x4

Post by pr0nflakes » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 05:11

Already got both copies so i can grab it from steam on whatever puter im using or use the DVD when im at home.

ive spent £65 on TC :P
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Gigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming
Powercolor RX56 Vega Red Dragon 8GB
16GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 @3200MHZ
Windows 10 X64
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/5058817

Incubi
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon, 2. Jan 06, 07:59
xr

Post by Incubi » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 05:13

pr0nflakes wrote:Already got both copies so i can grab it from steam on whatever puter im using or use the DVD when im at home.

ive spent £65 on TC :P
Lol if your using that currency this news is probably not all that to you heh. :P
Can I add to my Want list. black market trade ships in border systems selling weapons illegaly to pilots without the required local rep needs. These will be marked as unregistered weapons and illegal. Do not get scanned in core systems ;)

pr0nflakes
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon, 25. Aug 08, 03:11
x4

Post by pr0nflakes » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 05:18

Incubi wrote: Lol if your using that currency this news is probably not all that to you heh. :P
Yeah makes no odds to me just wanted to announce my love of Egosoft to the world! :o

Oh the 65 quid doesnt include the new joystick i got aswell :D
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Gigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming
Powercolor RX56 Vega Red Dragon 8GB
16GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 @3200MHZ
Windows 10 X64
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/5058817

shireknight
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon, 9. Feb 04, 22:31
x3tc

Post by shireknight » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 06:04

I spent £48 that's £18 on a pre-ordered copy from Play.com and £30 on a copy from HMV when my Play.com copy didn't arrived on release day :roll:
My (new) PC:-

Intel® Core™ i7-4770 processor (3.4 GHz, 8 MB cache)
Microsoft Windows 10
16 GB DDR3 Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB GDDR5

User avatar
Observe
Posts: 2858
Joined: Fri, 30. Dec 05, 18:47
xr

Post by Observe » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 08:00

Offering through Steam, and then leaking into stores is all a conspiracy by ES to get double our money. :roll:

Next time I'd rather they just ask for donations because I'd support them that way too I suppose. :wink:

clcabbage
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon, 2. Jan 06, 05:08
x3tc

Post by clcabbage » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 09:17

.... I ordered mine straight from Egosoft and had it at my door on the 20th..

Granted that privilege cost me an extra $8.00 , but well worth it for having it just as soon as i could. :D
jlehtone wrote:Several participants seem to have been upset by the existence of differing opinions.

The universe is neither so crazy that we can't understand it all nor so predictable that there's nothing left for us to discover. (from 'Jungles of Randomness'- Ivars Peterson)
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." -- Humphrey Bogart

jannix
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed, 1. Dec 04, 15:58
x4

Post by jannix » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 09:59

Argh! I'm in California and there's a fry's at every corner. :shock: If I had known this, i could have...waited?...naa not really. :D I'm gonna pick my hard copy at fry's at the earliest. Thanks for that info!

Incubi
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon, 2. Jan 06, 07:59
xr

Post by Incubi » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 10:55

Observe wrote:Offering through Steam, and then leaking into stores is all a conspiracy by ES to get double our money. :roll:

Next time I'd rather they just ask for donations because I'd support them that way too I suppose. :wink:
Yes I am annoyed that it was not anounced that Fry's would have it. I hope EGo is free to marry another Publisher. Deepsilver has made a bad impression on me with this release.

User avatar
esd
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
Posts: 11591
Joined: Tue, 2. Sep 03, 05:57
x3tc

Post by esd » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 12:47

Observe wrote:Offering through Steam, and then leaking into stores is all a conspiracy by ES to get double our money. :roll:

Next time I'd rather they just ask for donations because I'd support them that way too I suppose. :wink:
Yes, obviously, because Egosoft took you by the arm, held a gun to your head and forced you to purchase it from two different distributors. :roll:

Sorry, but that is a rather silly suggestion. It's not even up to Egosoft how it gets distributed and by whom - that's up to the publisher, Deepsilver. What you suggest would be the same as suggesting an author controls which shops stock their book, when in fact all they did is write it and hand it to the publisher.
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

Eandir
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 07, 02:10
x3tc

Post by Eandir » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 15:02

esd wrote:
Observe wrote:Offering through Steam, and then leaking into stores is all a conspiracy by ES to get double our money. :roll:

Next time I'd rather they just ask for donations because I'd support them that way too I suppose. :wink:
Yes, obviously, because Egosoft took you by the arm, held a gun to your head and forced you to purchase it from two different distributors. :roll:

Sorry, but that is a rather silly suggestion. It's not even up to Egosoft how it gets distributed and by whom - that's up to the publisher, Deepsilver. What you suggest would be the same as suggesting an author controls which shops stock their book, when in fact all they did is write it and hand it to the publisher.
Oh come on. He was obviously joking!

JMCorp
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu, 21. Apr 05, 21:48
x3tc

Post by JMCorp » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 15:21

Eandir wrote:
esd wrote:
Observe wrote:Offering through Steam, and then leaking into stores is all a conspiracy by ES to get double our money. :roll:

Next time I'd rather they just ask for donations because I'd support them that way too I suppose. :wink:
Yes, obviously, because Egosoft took you by the arm, held a gun to your head and forced you to purchase it from two different distributors. :roll:

Sorry, but that is a rather silly suggestion. It's not even up to Egosoft how it gets distributed and by whom - that's up to the publisher, Deepsilver. What you suggest would be the same as suggesting an author controls which shops stock their book, when in fact all they did is write it and hand it to the publisher.
Oh come on. He was obviously joking!
QFT

User avatar
Observe
Posts: 2858
Joined: Fri, 30. Dec 05, 18:47
xr

Post by Observe » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 18:02

esd wrote:Sorry, but that is a rather silly suggestion. It's not even up to Egosoft how it gets distributed and by whom - that's up to the publisher, Deepsilver. What you suggest would be the same as suggesting an author controls which shops stock their book, when in fact all they did is write it and hand it to the publisher.
Yes esd, I was in fact merely trying to infuse a bit of humor into the situation. :P

Carl Sumner
Posts: 5112
Joined: Mon, 23. Feb 04, 02:28
x4

Post by Carl Sumner » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 22:05

Observe wrote:
esd wrote:Sorry, but that is a rather silly suggestion. It's not even up to Egosoft how it gets distributed and by whom - that's up to the publisher, Deepsilver. What you suggest would be the same as suggesting an author controls which shops stock their book, when in fact all they did is write it and hand it to the publisher.
Yes esd, I was in fact merely trying to infuse a bit of humor into the situation. :P
Well, I took it as humor. But you do need to watch your phrasing, some of the people really think Egosoft tells the publisher what to do! :wink:
Incubi wrote:Can I add to my Want list. black market trade ships in border systems selling weapons illegaly to pilots without the required local rep needs. These will be marked as unregistered weapons and illegal. Do not get scanned in core systems ;)
I like that idea! Or maybe just have illegal weapons available in a few Pirate bases. :)
Tinker

"If engineers built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization!"

InfernoWalker
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat, 7. Feb 04, 18:16
x3tc

Post by InfernoWalker » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 23:41

shireknight wrote:I spent £48 that's £18 on a pre-ordered copy from Play.com and £30 on a copy from HMV when my Play.com copy didn't arrived on release day :roll:

I spent £18 from Play and £320 on a new 24" monitor to enjoy it on :D

Post Reply

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”