[TC] Are there secret/hidden crates (preferrably with Disruptor missiles)?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ZX9000
x3

Are there secret/hidden crates (preferrably with Disruptor missiles)?

Post by ZX9000 » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 11:32

There was in Reunion, and since equipment is harder to get in TC and you need Disruptor missiles (which you can't buy at all afaik) for several corporation missions, it would be helpful if there was some hidden crates of goodies in TC as well.

PS: the first person to mention the so-called "search engine" on this forum gets a very bad thought sent telepathically :P

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 15:03

Well I'd say there is, reason is if you look in your personal stats the hidden crates found listing is still there so there must be crates to be found but as yet I haven't found any.

As there was a few abandoned ships in the same locations as in X3R it might be worth a look for the crates in some of the X3R locations too.

Cactus-Soup
x3tc

Post by Cactus-Soup » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 16:15

I already checked the secret disruptor missile locations from Reunion, nothing.

ZX9000
x3

Post by ZX9000 » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 17:29

Aye, I've checked a few of the Reunion places, but found nothing. The "hidden containers found"-line doesn't HAVE to mean there are any, they could just have forgotten to remove the line, or add the containers.

If someone were to find one it would prove there was at least one and probably more.

biancc13
x3

Post by biancc13 » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 19:31

I have found three hidden containers, no idea what was in them though. I just noticed them on my stats page one day. I think they were from three containers I picked up early in the Terran plot missions, marked as debris from a ship you destroy.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”