Joined: 18 Mar 2004
Posts: 202 on topic
Location: sol system
|Posted: Tue, 28. Oct 08, 22:12 Post subject: [SCR] Beamextention [28.10.08]
|realtive thread in german
I wrote a little script which was wrote by Kosh for X3:R. I add some features so that the ship is telling you if you make some mistakes. with this script you can teleport containers, mines, satellites, drones and astronautes in your cargo bay.
2. copy the files in your scripts folder
3. activate the ingame scripteditor (change your name in to "Thereshallbewings")
4. define the hotkey
5. equip you ship with a transporter device
6. mark the objekt you want to teleport
7. be sure the object is less than 5km away from your ship
8. press the hotkey from 4.
some important informations:do not teleport quest relative objects
do not teleport marins I don't know how to read the informations for the skills. therefore it will be the best if you only teleport astronauts which ejected.
proud of my *modified*
Trickmov's Upgrade Fix for XTC