PPC Power-up I got it done....

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Rakeris
x4

PPC Power-up I got it done....

Post by Rakeris » Tue, 27. Jan 04, 18:49

I got tired of the old, weak PPC's, so I quadrupled their strength. Tested it, it works great and I love it. Xenon sectors are quite a challenge now.

I tested it with the dragon and I love the ship even more now the APPC is awesome I didn't have a M2 so I used a script to make me a boron Ray to test it. The GPPC are very powerfull now just the way they are ment to be.

Be sure to tell me if you like it, or if you have any problems. PM me, please do not e-mail me.

You can download it at xscripting.com in mods - combat

Storm_Front
x2

Re: PPC Power-up I got it done....

Post by Storm_Front » Tue, 27. Jan 04, 19:08

Dragonslayer wrote:I got tired of the old, weak PPC's, so I quadrupled their strength. Tested it, it works great and I love it. Xenon sectors are quite a challenge now.

I tested it with the dragon and I love the ship even more now the APPC is awesome I didn't have a M2 so I used a script to make me a boron Ray to test it. The GPPC are very powerfull now just the way they are ment to be.

Be sure to tell me if you like it, or if you have any problems.

You can download it at xscripting.com in mods - combat
I quadrupled their speed/range and tripled all the other weapons. Makes for much better combat and no more taking out Capitals with an M3. I also gave all the Caps 3 more shields.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”