Script: Wing Hotkeys
Game: X3: Terran Conflict 1.2+
Recommended: Hotkey Manager
Recommended: Community Plugin Configuration
To install, simply download and open the file in the Plugin Manager
- This adds a series of hotkeys for controlling your wings directly
Simply select the wing you wish to control then use the hotkey to issue commands.
- To use these hotkeys you must first assign them. Go into the standard controls options, then under interface, in the section extensions, you will find the hotkeys.
the first, "Select Wing" is used to select which wing to control. The others are for each command available
- Simply select the hotkey and a menu will open up with the list of wings. Select the wing you wish to control.
The highlighted wing is the one you currently have selcted.
- You can configure what hotkeys are available from the key configuration menu. This is only available if you have the Community Plugin Configuration plugin installed.
Simply open the menu and select Wing Hotkeys to configure you hotkeys.
You can select the current wing, same as the select wing hotkey, as well as enabled the quick wings, see below.
The available commands list shows all the hotkeys that are available, you can enable or disable the ones you want.
Disabling the hotkey will remove it from the controls list and you will need to reassign the key when its enabled again.
- You can assign upto 4 quick wings, these allow you to quick select upto 4 wings.
This works the same as the selecting a wing, simply assign and use the hotkey. Then what ever wing you have assigned to that hotkey will be set as your selected wing
- Once the wing is selected, just hit the hotkey for the command you want to run.
- Attack My Target: This command will attack your current target, for it to work, the target must be an enemy (to prevent you from attacking friendly targets)
- Protect Me: This will cause the wing to escort your current ship and protect you from attackers
- Attack...: Attacks your current target. If you change targets, they will continue to attack the first selected target
- Protect...: Protects your current target. The wing will continue to escort your current target if they are not an enemy
- Idle: The wing will idle in the sector, randomly flying around
- Standby: The wing will stop dead in space and wait for a new command
- Dock...: Select a station for the wing to dock at
- Dock At my Target: Docks the wing at your current target
- Jump...: Jumps the wing to a selected sector
- Jump To Me: Jumps the wing to your current sector