[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 13:17

whitemithrandir wrote:1. If you could add a cheat to raise my rep with corporations, that would be cool. (Actually - this seems like it would be fairly easy.... I'm wading through the script editor right now trying to look for the right command... I see that there's a lot of setters/getters for notoriety vs. races, but no corporations.)

2. Cheat-spawn a working player HQ.
corporations are done via the MD, however, i b eleive some of the rank commands were added to the SE just need to know what ids the corporations use

2. This should work via adding it to a TL and deploying it as normal

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 13:18

whitemithrandir wrote:1. If you could add a cheat to raise my rep with corporations, that would be cool. (Actually - this seems like it would be fairly easy.... I'm wading through the script editor right now trying to look for the right command... I see that there's a lot of setters/getters for notoriety vs. races, but no corporations.)

2. Cheat-spawn a working player HQ.
corporations are done via the MD, however, i b eleive some of the rank commands were added to the SE just need to know what ids the corporations use

2. This should work via adding it to a TL and deploying it as normal

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 13:55

Deploying HQ from TL seems to be bugged atm. It either deploys as a station with no function or demands you connect it to something (in my experience at least) - is there some mission specific script it needs to be tied to?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 15:45

have u added the correct HQ item ?

i've not used the HQ in TC so i dont really know yet.

also, ur not getting confised with the hub and HQ are you ?
the hub cant be created like that and it cant be created with scripts

blantas

Post by blantas » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 18:23

[/quote]Destroy Rocks - Need a script similar to Bunny's "destroy rocks" script that removes all rocks that are too small to hold an Ore/Silicon Mine. Useful for slower machines/graphic cards, as well as for clearing up flyways.

I would like to use it aswell.
Last edited by blantas on Wed, 22. Oct 08, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

PapaTong
x4

Post by PapaTong » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 20:58

hehe typical, awesome cheat package and *still* people complain about it :P

you've done and are doing awesome work cycrow :) I hope to one day be able to make mods even remotely as useful as the ones u have (my personal energy generator ware was kinda lame for all intents and purposes :P)

p.s. for anyone interested it gave you energy cells overtime if you activated it. the original plan was to create a fully functional auto-pilot system which used it but i kinda got side-tracked and well... i started doing my uni work seriously.

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 21:12

@ Cycrow
Nope, not using the hub, Is definately the 'player headquarters' under 'other' race. That said I loaded it beside a CCK, the game might have gotten confused. Will repeat and report.

@ Anyone it concerns
Does the HQ appear in game? Is it stand alone or part of a complex?

Gracias

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 21:20

kerDajan wrote:@ Cycrow
Nope, not using the hub, Is definately the 'player headquarters' under 'other' race. That said I loaded it beside a CCK, the game might have gotten confused. Will repeat and report.
just tryed it and it works fine, however, its not the "Player Headquaters", the one you want is just called "Headquaters"

and its under yaki, for some reason

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 21:33

Woops! Serves me right for not looking about before posting :oops:
Apologies for the wasted time

Feral_Squirrel
x3tc

Post by Feral_Squirrel » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 23:42

One thing I thought of that would be nice to have- user-defineable overtunes as with LV's cheat scripts.

I'm sorry, I know- I harped on about LV's stuff before, every credit to the guy he's a god among men along with you for your abilities.

I only suggest a user-set amount of overtunings as with no disrespect, having only the option to overtune a massive amount, which is not reversible, becomes a pain at times when you only want to make a particular ship just a little bit faster so it can keep up with another, rather than have it flying literal, massive, circles around you- with no way of then reversing it.

Cheers for working hard as you are though Cycrow, hats off you do a great job. :wink:

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 00:21

just goto add wares, install upgrade and you can add and remove tunings from there

Feral_Squirrel
x3tc

Post by Feral_Squirrel » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 04:51

PapaTong wrote:typical, awesome cheat package and *still* people complain about it :P
It's not complaining, it's feedback. Cycrow wants to know how to improve it, therefore we're giving him ideas how. Some things he won't want to change, others he'll take on board. It's constructive criticism. Being at Uni you should understand that yourself. :wink:
Cycrow wrote:just goto add wares, install upgrade and you can add and remove tunings from there
Cheers Cy, just noticed you can put in figures over or under the "maximum" it displays. Pity there isn't anything you can do about the cargo capacity though. Never mind. :cry:

Only thing that's come to mind as of late other than the beforementioned ability of cloning, or copying a ship, is a way of keeping the missiles in your cargo topped up, but that's hardly something you're probably prepared to go making and putting in your cheat package.

Oh and before I forget- I noticed that the "Install all upgrades" command you entered in your latest update doesen't seem to include the Triplex scanner, unless I'm mistaken. :?

the old one
x3tc

cheat unlimited resources

Post by the old one » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 04:51

i would like this script for one reason it just replaces the resources and does not add primary ware ie meatsteakes just energy cells and argnu beef,the one in the present cheat pack just adds primary ware and the station is never empty which creates to much credits,thanks, the old one

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 12:00

Feral_Squirrel wrote: Only thing that's come to mind as of late other than the beforementioned ability of cloning, or copying a ship, is a way of keeping the missiles in your cargo topped up, but that's hardly something you're probably prepared to go making and putting in your cheat package.
clone ship options isavailable in the next version
Feral_Squirrel wrote: Oh and before I forget- I noticed that the "Install all upgrades" command you entered in your latest update doesen't seem to include the Triplex scanner, unless I'm mistaken. :?
i thought i added it, they were all added manually, so its possible i've missed some, ill check

kamikazie
x3tc

Post by kamikazie » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 18:18

do you think it is possible to make the add products to station do multiple ones or have an option for add all???? lasers shields and all upgrades? possibly?

great so far btw!

Feral_Squirrel
x3tc

Post by Feral_Squirrel » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 00:22

Hey Cycrow, hate to be a pain chap but could you put in a user definable quantity of cloned ships instead of having to do it over and over to create a fleet? Just noticed you'd added the command but jaw dropped when I noticed I'd have to do it multiple times for a fighter wing. :wink:

And I just double checked- none of the ships that I've run the all-upgrades cheat on have got Triplex scanners, so I think you must have missed it. :P

Great stuff otherwise though, I'm impressed. Especially the no-collisions option. Came in very handy indeed.

One thing I've noticed, I swear that when I run the upgrades command for Engine/Rudder/Cargo tunings, they're showing different values for the maximum tunings even if I look at an identical ship for some odd reason, any idea why? :?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 01:12

ill add a quantlity into clone ship. Also there is the create ship menu that u can use for multiple ships.

when u used the all upgrades cheat, was that on the old version ? as i've now added triplex scanner in the latest version, so next time you use it, u should have it on board.

as for the upgrades, its the amount left to be installed, so if the max is 10, and u have 2 already, it will display 8

Dreamwind99
x3tc

Post by Dreamwind99 » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 15:29

What he means is if you create a flight of 10 ships most of them will have different upgrade levels on em even different shields in alot of cases even if their the same ship type.

Also the addition of add a adv sat to all sectors would be great seeing as the explore script is borked.

The ability to cheat a wing of fighters that have all the basic mods and weps fitted ready for combat including any weps in fighter turrets would be great, along with a clone x ammount of this ship command.

As unfortunately the supply script is fubar'd too. :(

Athas

Post by Athas » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 17:29

I would like a cheat script that fills the output product stockpile of a given factory. I don't mind paying for my weapons, but it looks like ferrying supplies and waiting for the things to be built will take days, if not weeks, of playing.

Graxster
x3tc

Post by Graxster » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 19:24

Here's another for the list:

Code: Select all

Cheat Scripts

[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=219114]Find all Free Ships[/url] by Graxster

Find all Free Ships by Graxster
Update for the other two scripts already listed. I left Author Name off the links last time:

Cheat Scripts

[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=218752]Destroy Target Hotkey[/url] by Graxster

Destroy Target Hotkey by Graxster

Cheat Scripts

[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=218754]Reset Hull and Shields Hotkey[/url] by Graxster

Reset Hull and Shields Hotkey by Graxster
Ok to delete this post after updating. Thanks!

-Grax

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”