[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.70 : Updated: 20/03/2021 (TC/AP/FL Compatible)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

kyoo
x4

Post by kyoo » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 10:43

I'm getting a corrupt rar too despite downloading it multiple times.

yandat

Post by yandat » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 10:48

the .rar is definitely corrupt you should reupload it, i doubt the problem is on our ends.

Gupster
xr

Post by Gupster » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 11:56

Thx for the script Cycrow, in my game i have used the "reveal all sectors"
cheat, i have decided i dont want all sectors revealed anymore, is there any way to hide all the sectors again ? or can i just delete the script files from the X3 TC folder ? or do i have to start a new game ?

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 12:39

HI Cycrow,
I wasn't thinking about adding much really - although (ducks to avoid cheat-flamers) the old ability to clone ships was good - it was more that the 'add product to station'[?] script doesn't seem to function well for me. It'll add a product but limit it to 0 goods. I was wondering if it was possible to add an option to manually set the limit? Or remove products/resources?
Sorry to pile more requests on you, I love it as is anyway 8)

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 12:57

i've reuploaded the file, so hopefully it should be working now.

for fleets, you can use "Create Wing" which creates a number of ships

w1p

Post by w1p » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 13:04

Zip works fine for me, i'm using the latest winrar and no problems (i d/led it on friday 17th around 2000 if that matters??)

If Cycrow wasn't around I don't think I would've even bought X3:TC tbh. I only got it on steam as I saw he had his cheat script out for it!!

rclampin
x3

Issues with Scripting/Cheat Menu

Post by rclampin » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 15:28

Hi there,

I have sucessfully created a savegame with the script editor enabled, however using the cheat package which should enable the cheat menu, I have experienced a couple of issues (see cheat package downloaded from http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216691)

The issues are:

1. Stability: The game becomes unstable when the cheat package is installed. Navigating the various menu's ingame can easily cause the game to freeze and become non-responsive.

2. Cheat Menu: I cannot see the cheat menu in game, but I can see the script editor. I have tried reloading the save, re-enabling the script editor saving and reloading, and even creating a whole new savegame, enabling the script editor, saving and reloading but I can still see no new menu. The stability issues also make looking for any new menu very hard.

I wonder if the game version has any effect on this cheat patch. It seems to have issues now, so im going to download any updates that are available (mine is the retail version).

If anyone has any suggestions it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Ross.

EDIT 1: I might also add, that when this cheat package is installed, the launcher does not display properly. Rather than "Play X3" or "Check for Updates" showing on the launcher buttons, "=TextIDNotFound=" appears instead.

EDIT 2: I updated my game version using the dowload on the offical site. The launcher still displays incorrectly, game stability is still very bad and the cheat menu does not show.

rclampin
x3

Post by rclampin » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 15:48

Just thinking of possible reasons as to why this is happening, when I cant see anyone else having this issue. I must make a point that I could never get the X3 patch cheat package to work either, the same issues would appear with the launcher and stability.

I am replacing the "script" and "t" folders with those provided in the cheat package entirely. I assume the versions of "script" and "t" provided in the cheat package can just replace those in my X3TC directory? or would I simply need to add any additional files too my current script/t folders?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 15:57

what do you mean by replace ?

you should jsut extract the files into the X3 directory and let it go into the scripts and t directory.

the cheat package doesn't contain the same files that are in the standard directory, so they just add to whats already there.

if you are removing or deleting the original ones then this would seriously mess up your game.

as for the cheat menu, you have to assign the hotkey then use the hotkey to open the menu

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 16:07

I've updated the cheats.

i've added the option to create a fleet, same as the create wing but doesn't add them to a wing.

also in the add wares menu, added an option to install all equipment. This will install lots of the equipment to the ship. So when you create a ship, you can just goto install all equipment to have everything on board. The cheap menu should open up with the new ship as the target when you create.

Gupster
xr

Post by Gupster » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 16:56

Thx for the script Cycrow, in my game i have used the "reveal all sectors"
cheat, i have decided i dont want all sectors revealed anymore, is there any way to hide all the sectors again ? or can i just delete the script files from the X3 TC folder ? or do i have to start a new game ?

Sorry to post this again but i have not had a reply.

CLANWARRIOR
x3tc

Post by CLANWARRIOR » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 16:56

How do I open the script edeter ?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 17:18

Gupster wrote:Thx for the script Cycrow, in my game i have used the "reveal all sectors"

Sorry to post this again but i have not had a reply.
sorry i forgot to mention this, in the newest version, i have added the option to "Unreveal" sectors so if you download the new one u should be able to do that.

removign the cheats will not put it back to how it was

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 17:20

CLANWARRIOR wrote:How do I open the script edeter ?
enable it, or opening it ?

first you need to enable it which u can find out about in the tutorial sticky.

once its enabled, you can open it by going to "Global Commands", this is in the sidebar, top option, advanced menu.

then just select script editor

Jon Tash

Post by Jon Tash » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 17:29

Any chance the cheatpack to be in french?

(Because i'm running the french version)

PS: Sorry for my poor English, I usualy speak french...

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 17:43

Jon Tash wrote:Any chance the cheatpack to be in french?

(Because i'm running the french version)

PS: Sorry for my poor English, I usualy speak french...
translation is already underway

w1p

Post by w1p » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 17:58

Thanks Cycrow, cheat pack is perfect now as far as im concerned :)

Mogsy
x3tc

Post by Mogsy » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 18:17

Cycrow wrote:I've updated the cheats.

i've added the option to create a fleet, same as the create wing but doesn't add them to a wing.

also in the add wares menu, added an option to install all equipment. This will install lots of the equipment to the ship. So when you create a ship, you can just goto install all equipment to have everything on board. The cheap menu should open up with the new ship as the target when you create.
many thanks for this having a blast, only system giving me probs is PTSN HQ, game goes very slow, and i lost a mission, as the pirate killed the transport as my game was stuttering so bad, rest of the time its great.

well done, and keep up the good work.

HenryX

Post by HenryX » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 19:34

something goes wrong when I try to activate the script editor.

I type in "Thereshallbewings" in the pilot name change (where I have to actually type the l 3 times, as one will be skipped everytime) and after pressing enter, the game freezes. I have downloaded and copied the file three times, and made sure its in the right path. But everytime I type in the magical word, it just freezes and I have to end it via task manager. Any solutions?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 19:46

how long do u wait when it freezes ?

it does sometimes freeze the game for a short time

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”