EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish
Log inRegister
 
[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.62 : Updated: 18/12/2011 (AP Compatible)
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 103, 104, 105  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 20455 on topic

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Tue, 25. Jul 17, 11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

@starscape
In this post Lucike posted the script code to create a union pilot with maximum skills.


_________________
Besteht Interesse an einem Nopileos-Hörbuch?

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mr.WHO





Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Posts: 2708 on topic
Location: Wroclaw - Poland
Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Thu, 2. Nov 17, 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I have a question regarding the ships spawned by the cheat sript.

No matter what equipment I set (e.g. Smart or Extended), some ships are spawned without weapons or only half weapon banks filled.
I have to then manually cheat missing weapons to the ship.

Is this a fault of the mod that I use (Star Wars mod)?
Or Cheat script fault?
Or AP spawn logic fault?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
occ42





Joined: 13 Jul 2016



PostPosted: Thu, 23. Nov 17, 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I can't get it to show up in the command console, or the interface controls settings menu. I enabled the script editor, and that does show up, but I can't find the script. Could it be that I have the Steam version of the game?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)



Joined: 15 Nov 2004
Posts: 20473 on topic
Location: London
Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Thu, 23. Nov 17, 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

mr.WHO wrote:
I have a question regarding the ships spawned by the cheat sript.

No matter what equipment I set (e.g. Smart or Extended), some ships are spawned without weapons or only half weapon banks filled.
I have to then manually cheat missing weapons to the ship.

Is this a fault of the mod that I use (Star Wars mod)?
Or Cheat script fault?
Or AP spawn logic fault?


It doesn't generally fill up all the weapons bays, as most ships don't have the power for firing all weapons. The smart routine just picks from more types of weapons, extended refers to the extra ship equipment.

Also note that the weapon selection routines are based on the standard lasers, so mods that change them may not use the correct ones


_________________
My Scripts | MY X3TC Scripts | X3 Plugin Manager | Custom Gui
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)



Joined: 15 Nov 2004
Posts: 20473 on topic
Location: London
Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Thu, 23. Nov 17, 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

occ42 wrote:
I can't get it to show up in the command console, or the interface controls settings menu. I enabled the script editor, and that does show up, but I can't find the script. Could it be that I have the Steam version of the game?


Most likely problem is that they have installed correctly (or to the wrong place)
In the script editor, view the available scripts and scroll down to the bottom, there should be some starting with z cheat.cycrow
If they are not there, then its not installed correctly.
This couldn't be because you havnt selected the correct game from the drop down menu, or that steam is in program files and windows is blocking it.
For the layer, running with administrator rights should fix it


_________________
My Scripts | MY X3TC Scripts | X3 Plugin Manager | Custom Gui
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
occ42





Joined: 13 Jul 2016



PostPosted: Thu, 23. Nov 17, 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Cycrow wrote:
occ42 wrote:
I can't get it to show up in the command console, or the interface controls settings menu. I enabled the script editor, and that does show up, but I can't find the script. Could it be that I have the Steam version of the game?


Most likely problem is that they have installed correctly (or to the wrong place)
In the script editor, view the available scripts and scroll down to the bottom, there should be some starting with z cheat.cycrow
If they are not there, then its not installed correctly.
This couldn't be because you havnt selected the correct game from the drop down menu, or that steam is in program files and windows is blocking it.
For the layer, running with administrator rights should fix it


Ok, I checked and no, it is not there. I did use your plugin manager. What could I have done wrong?
[img]https://imgur.com/xraX25j[/img]

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)



Joined: 15 Nov 2004
Posts: 20473 on topic
Location: London
Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Thu, 23. Nov 17, 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

First of all, which game are you playing, TC or ap ?
As you have installed it for TC
Second, have you used the nosteam.exe ? If not, then when you run the game it'll launch it from the steam directory instead of the one it's actually in


_________________
My Scripts | MY X3TC Scripts | X3 Plugin Manager | Custom Gui
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
occ42





Joined: 13 Jul 2016



PostPosted: Thu, 23. Nov 17, 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Terran Conflict. and I got the nosteam.exe and that SEEMS to have fixed it, though I did for some reason get a ctd on load the first time I tried it, but it worked the second time with seemingly no issues.
I (think) this was because the nosteam.exe won't play the steam saves. I could easily be wrong though.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)



Joined: 15 Nov 2004
Posts: 20473 on topic
Location: London
Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Thu, 23. Nov 17, 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

it should play saves fine, the inly difference is what directory it can be run from.

its possible the game directory might have some currupted files, so you could always try copying it over again


_________________
My Scripts | MY X3TC Scripts | X3 Plugin Manager | Custom Gui
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lewshizz





Joined: 07 Dec 2017



PostPosted: Thu, 7. Dec 17, 03:19    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Is there any form of ZIP file for the Cheat Package? The MAC version of your plugin manage hasn't been working as of late.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
albazeus





Joined: 21 Feb 2014

Location: Unknown Sector

PostPosted: Fri, 8. Dec 17, 22:17    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

mr.WHO wrote:
Hi - is there a ZIP version for AP? I want to use this cheat script with LU mod.

I second this request.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackArchon





Joined: 04 Feb 2004
Posts: 876 on topic
Location: Germany
Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Fri, 8. Dec 17, 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

You can create your own ZIP version of the cheat package if you install the Plugin Manager. If you then right-click a SPK file, you can choose to convert it to ZIP.


_________________
All ships, weapons, missiles and more for XRM, LU, AP 3.1 and TC 3.2
[X3LU] Modifications (audio, visual, gameplay)
[XRM] CPP - combat performance patch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Midnak





Joined: 13 Sep 2011



modified
PostPosted: Sat, 9. Dec 17, 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Am I missing something because there doesn't seem to be a link to download the mod.

Figured it out, addblocker was stopping it.



Last edited by Midnak on Sat, 9. Dec 17, 21:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
albazeus





Joined: 21 Feb 2014

Location: Unknown Sector

PostPosted: Sat, 9. Dec 17, 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

BlackArchon wrote:
You can create your own ZIP version of the cheat package if you install the Plugin Manager. If you then right-click a SPK file, you can choose to convert it to ZIP.

Thanks but I don't think there's a Plugin Manager for linux. And I read somewhere that it doesn't play well with LU.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackArchon





Joined: 04 Feb 2004
Posts: 876 on topic
Location: Germany
Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Sat, 9. Dec 17, 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

albazeus wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:
You can create your own ZIP version of the cheat package if you install the Plugin Manager. If you then right-click a SPK file, you can choose to convert it to ZIP.

Thanks but I don't think there's a Plugin Manager for linux. And I read somewhere that it doesn't play well with LU.
Here you go: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/CheatCollectionPackageAP-V1.62-18.12.2011.zip

Cycrow, please notify me if you don't want this ZIP file to be available for everyone.


_________________
All ships, weapons, missiles and more for XRM, LU, AP 3.1 and TC 3.2
[X3LU] Modifications (audio, visual, gameplay)
[XRM] CPP - combat performance patch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 103, 104, 105  Next
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
Control Panel
Login Data
The time now is Wed, 13. Dec 17, 16:44

All times are GMT + 2 Hours


Board Security

Copyright © EGOSOFT 1989-2017
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Template created by Avatar & BurnIt!
Debug: page generation = 0.12400 seconds, sql queries = 29