[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.70 : Updated: 20/03/2021 (TC/AP/FL Compatible)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 25. Jul 17, 11:08

@starscape
In this post Lucike posted the script code to create a union pilot with maximum skills.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Thu, 2. Nov 17, 15:43

I have a question regarding the ships spawned by the cheat sript.

No matter what equipment I set (e.g. Smart or Extended), some ships are spawned without weapons or only half weapon banks filled.
I have to then manually cheat missing weapons to the ship.

Is this a fault of the mod that I use (Star Wars mod)?
Or Cheat script fault?
Or AP spawn logic fault?

occ42

Post by occ42 » Thu, 23. Nov 17, 09:29

I can't get it to show up in the command console, or the interface controls settings menu. I enabled the script editor, and that does show up, but I can't find the script. Could it be that I have the Steam version of the game?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 23. Nov 17, 10:49

mr.WHO wrote:I have a question regarding the ships spawned by the cheat sript.

No matter what equipment I set (e.g. Smart or Extended), some ships are spawned without weapons or only half weapon banks filled.
I have to then manually cheat missing weapons to the ship.

Is this a fault of the mod that I use (Star Wars mod)?
Or Cheat script fault?
Or AP spawn logic fault?
It doesn't generally fill up all the weapons bays, as most ships don't have the power for firing all weapons. The smart routine just picks from more types of weapons, extended refers to the extra ship equipment.

Also note that the weapon selection routines are based on the standard lasers, so mods that change them may not use the correct ones

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 23. Nov 17, 10:53

occ42 wrote:I can't get it to show up in the command console, or the interface controls settings menu. I enabled the script editor, and that does show up, but I can't find the script. Could it be that I have the Steam version of the game?
Most likely problem is that they have installed correctly (or to the wrong place)
In the script editor, view the available scripts and scroll down to the bottom, there should be some starting with z cheat.cycrow
If they are not there, then its not installed correctly.
This couldn't be because you havnt selected the correct game from the drop down menu, or that steam is in program files and windows is blocking it.
For the layer, running with administrator rights should fix it

occ42

Post by occ42 » Thu, 23. Nov 17, 14:47

Cycrow wrote:
occ42 wrote:I can't get it to show up in the command console, or the interface controls settings menu. I enabled the script editor, and that does show up, but I can't find the script. Could it be that I have the Steam version of the game?
Most likely problem is that they have installed correctly (or to the wrong place)
In the script editor, view the available scripts and scroll down to the bottom, there should be some starting with z cheat.cycrow
If they are not there, then its not installed correctly.
This couldn't be because you havnt selected the correct game from the drop down menu, or that steam is in program files and windows is blocking it.
For the layer, running with administrator rights should fix it
Ok, I checked and no, it is not there. I did use your plugin manager. What could I have done wrong?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 23. Nov 17, 16:43

First of all, which game are you playing, TC or ap ?
As you have installed it for TC
Second, have you used the nosteam.exe ? If not, then when you run the game it'll launch it from the steam directory instead of the one it's actually in

occ42

Post by occ42 » Thu, 23. Nov 17, 18:23

Terran Conflict. and I got the nosteam.exe and that SEEMS to have fixed it, though I did for some reason get a ctd on load the first time I tried it, but it worked the second time with seemingly no issues.
I (think) this was because the nosteam.exe won't play the steam saves. I could easily be wrong though.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 23. Nov 17, 21:09

it should play saves fine, the inly difference is what directory it can be run from.

its possible the game directory might have some currupted files, so you could always try copying it over again

Lewshizz

Post by Lewshizz » Thu, 7. Dec 17, 02:19

Is there any form of ZIP file for the Cheat Package? The MAC version of your plugin manage hasn't been working as of late.

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Fri, 8. Dec 17, 21:17

mr.WHO wrote:Hi - is there a ZIP version for AP? I want to use this cheat script with LU mod.
I second this request.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Fri, 8. Dec 17, 22:00

You can create your own ZIP version of the cheat package if you install the Plugin Manager. If you then right-click a SPK file, you can choose to convert it to ZIP.

Midnak

Post by Midnak » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 20:15

Am I missing something because there doesn't seem to be a link to download the mod.

Figured it out, addblocker was stopping it.
Last edited by Midnak on Sat, 9. Dec 17, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 20:34

BlackArchon wrote:You can create your own ZIP version of the cheat package if you install the Plugin Manager. If you then right-click a SPK file, you can choose to convert it to ZIP.
Thanks but I don't think there's a Plugin Manager for linux. And I read somewhere that it doesn't play well with LU.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 21:21

albazeus wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:You can create your own ZIP version of the cheat package if you install the Plugin Manager. If you then right-click a SPK file, you can choose to convert it to ZIP.
Thanks but I don't think there's a Plugin Manager for linux. And I read somewhere that it doesn't play well with LU.
Here you go: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/CheatCollecti ... 2.2011.zip

Cycrow, please notify me if you don't want this ZIP file to be available for everyone.

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 00:15

BlackArchon wrote:
albazeus wrote:
Here you go: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/CheatCollecti ... 2.2011.zip

Cycrow, please notify me if you don't want this ZIP file to be available for everyone.
THANKS A LOT!!

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Tue, 12. Dec 17, 18:19

Everything seems to work in LU except for the asteroids: it creates the tiny ones (debris?) but nothing shows up in the asteroid list of the map.

koztaz2
x4

Post by koztaz2 » Sun, 7. Jan 18, 13:39

BlackArchon wrote:Here you go: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/CheatCollecti ... 2.2011.zip

A big "THANK YOU" from me too!

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Mon, 15. Jan 18, 00:20

albazeus wrote:Everything seems to work in LU except for the asteroids: it creates the tiny ones (debris?) but nothing shows up in the asteroid list of the map.
Somehow I managed to solve this issue. In the file z.cheat.cycrow.createasteroid.xml, change line 37 from this:

Code: Select all

$astro = create asteroid: type=$type addto=$sector resource=$resource yield=$yield x=$x y=$y z=$z
to this

Code: Select all

$astro = create asteroid: type=0 addto=$sector resource=$resource yield=$yield x=$x y=$y z=$z

mhscrutton
x4

Post by mhscrutton » Tue, 13. Feb 18, 04:22

The script package while robust, with the latest game patch renders gate passage impossible unless you dock with the gate. Also, you cannot collect cargo unless using the ship AI. Finally, Navigation satellites are meaningless as well.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”