Fragging CLS how to do for dummies?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Kong
x3tc

Fragging CLS how to do for dummies?

Post by Kong » Thu, 2. Oct 08, 17:15

The CLS drives me mad. I have been searching for a manual for dummies for hours...I read all the available instructions many times, in german and english. I am way to stupid folks. Please help me out. Is there a step by step manual other than those that are easy to find with google?

I want my pilot to haul silicon from Silicon Mine in Ore Belt to my Warehouse in Argon Prime.
All necessary software installed incl. CLS MkI&II. Checked the list several times.

Choose command "start external commodity logistics"
enter "0" for modus
select ore belt
select silicon mine
select Argon Prime
select Warehouse
enter "0" for price value
enter "-190" amount of ware to disload

all I get is "beep"
The pilot is a rooky, but he can surely make a simple run like this, no?

I pray to the Gatebuilders XTC will have an interface where one does not have to have a degree in computer sciences to get a single ware from A to B.

Thx for any help.
Only one week until release. I can hardly wait.
Stop the War on Drugs. It is killing more people than the drugs. Not a single death in history worldwide can be directly related to cannabis, yet in some countries you will be murdered by the state for simple possession. The UN admitted the failure of its repressive measures. Stop the madness, legalize drugs!

ITFUncleDave
x3fl

Post by ITFUncleDave » Thu, 2. Oct 08, 17:21

Don't you have to enter the amount of Silicon to LOAD from the Silicon Mine? Or did you just miss that part out in your post?

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 2. Oct 08, 17:34

Besides that, it's a good idea to configure the stops before you start CLS2, iirc.

Also - an actual 'Warehouse'? If you're talking about the one in XTM I seem to remember there are issues with getting CLS to work with it.

Kong
x3tc

Post by Kong » Thu, 2. Oct 08, 17:46

I cannot enter the amount to be loaded at the mine. Hm...

The warehouse is from XTM? Interesting, I believed it was part of the official bonus package. Well that could be the answer.

Thank you both very much.
Stop the War on Drugs. It is killing more people than the drugs. Not a single death in history worldwide can be directly related to cannabis, yet in some countries you will be murdered by the state for simple possession. The UN admitted the failure of its repressive measures. Stop the madness, legalize drugs!

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 2. Oct 08, 17:51

Kong
x3tc

Post by Kong » Thu, 2. Oct 08, 18:10

It is a problem with the warehouse. Silicon is not recognized as a resource by the CLS script.
Maybe the TXU thread has an answer. Thx Carlo the Curious.

Edit:

praised be you, O' Carlo. You made me very happy.

The Cargo Delivery Service is just the simple solution.
I wonder how many script mods will be necessary in order to enjoy XTC.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”