NEWS: X3: Terran Conflict news, all in one place for your convenience - 22-10-08

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Incubi
xr

Post by Incubi » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 19:29

I hope the patch focuses some on the economic odditites. Since the Plot has never been really a major part of the game, I would put that right up there with the plot bugs, if not more important.

ruppert49

Re: NEWS: X3: Terran Conflict news, all in one place for your convenience - 22-10-08

Post by ruppert49 » Sat, 21. Dec 19, 16:10

I have to agree with you Skeeter. Hundreds of games played on many systems, never experienced such problems. I LOVE the X games, I just would like to be able to play them. These "X" games are the only ones that consistently have problems with audio, voice and movie sounds. I mean a search of the word codec or voice or audio produces 22,354 results in these forums. In the entire Paradox forum, i only saw 193 such threads. Maybe you could contract with someone who does their audio work to end these nightmares.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: NEWS: X3: Terran Conflict news, all in one place for your convenience - 22-10-08

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 21. Dec 19, 19:34

@ ruppert49: This is an 11 year dead thread and you are asking for changes to legacy games designed for the XP OS and DirectSound era that will not be receiving much in the way of dev attention any more. The newer games of X Rebirth and X4: Foundations do not suffer from such codec issues. <click>
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”