NEWS: X3: Terran Conflict news, all in one place for your convenience - 22-10-08

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mythrantar
xr

Post by Mythrantar » Thu, 30. Oct 08, 20:46

Not much to say other than a huge THANK YOU! to Egosoft for this amazing game!

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 15:34

There's a new Screenshot online. :)

dminor
x3tc

Post by dminor » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 17:17

WTF is that. What ever it is, I want
" I'm a Sexy Shoeless GOD of WAR " Belkar

Wurtzel
x4

Post by Wurtzel » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 00:41

It's a military supply base probably in.........
Spoiler
Show
Grimm's Escape
I THINK, SO THEREFORE I AM

Free Trade Inn
x3tc

Post by Free Trade Inn » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 23:01

Spoiler
Show
Souldnt that be Ghinns escape?

You will be telling me there is a secror called Garry Boltons Depravation next.
Warning the above contains childish "In" humour that only the older forum members and mods will get.
I will appologise now. Im just frustrated with the protect goner mission and eyes and ears.
Just trying to cheer myself up as nobody seems to have any answers atm.

FTI

Wurtzel
x4

Post by Wurtzel » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 01:19

Free Trade Inn wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Souldnt that be Ghinns escape?

You will be telling me there is a secror called Garry Boltons Depravation next.
Warning the above contains childish "In" humour that only the older forum members and mods will get.
I will appologise now. Im just frustrated with the protect goner mission and eyes and ears.
Just trying to cheer myself up as nobody seems to have any answers atm.

FTI

Oops, sorry, you're right :roll: Got the "G" and second word right :wink:
I THINK, SO THEREFORE I AM

Incubi
xr

Post by Incubi » Mon, 3. Nov 08, 04:35

In case you missed my post http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=221584 For where to buy a boxed copy in America. I am not sure if Fry's is in Canada or not However.

kmiller1610
x3tc

Post by kmiller1610 » Tue, 4. Nov 08, 23:55

Incubi wrote:In case you missed my post http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=221584 For where to buy a boxed copy in America. I am not sure if Fry's is in Canada or not However.
I got my boxed copy in America through my Ebay account and about 10 days ago....

NavyAICS
x3tc

Post by NavyAICS » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 00:44

Ok, I know, within this thread, it says we can order the DVD from the ES shop but are there any plans to sell it in the US at all? Are there any companies willing to pick it for retail in the US?

If ordering it through the ES shop is the only choice I have then fine but I'd rather buy it here (in the US). I know that sounds weird but I don't want that to sound like it's bad. I just like to buy something and have it in my hands when I buy it. If something is wrong with it, I take it right back to the store and say, "something is wrong, I want a new one" and I get it right then and there vice mailing it back to the UK and waiting for a new one to show up.

Let me know... Thanks.
-NavyAICS.
TRAMPLE THE WEAK, HURDLE THE DEAD!

Ecthelion
x4

Post by Ecthelion » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 01:42

NavyAICS wrote:Ok, I know, within this thread, it says we can order the DVD from the ES shop but are there any plans to sell it in the US at all? Are there any companies willing to pick it for retail in the US?
GoGamer.com and Fry's are selling it in the US and will ship to US addresses. There may be others as well, but those two are confirmed.
Windows Windows 7 Release Candidate (64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
ATI HD 4850 1024MB
8GB RAM

-----------------------------------------------------
Pirate Identification Guide

Predator02
x4

Post by Predator02 » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 08:22

So... when's that FIGHT video coming out? :D

FirewolfX
x3tc

Post by FirewolfX » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 08:41

Fight video is out now on the d/l page! whee! :D

doomlord
x3tc

Post by doomlord » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 11:53

Any idea when the next patch is coming out which will fix all the plots and hopefully will add a LOT content to the terran plot?

supakillaii
xr

Post by supakillaii » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 12:34

Hopefully before Christmas

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 15:50

doomlord wrote:Any idea when the next patch is coming out which will fix all the plots and hopefully will add a LOT content to the terran plot?
No, and it's unlikely there will be any word until a patch is released. You'll simply have to watch and wait like the rest of us. :)

Incubi
xr

Post by Incubi » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 19:29

I hope the patch focuses some on the economic odditites. Since the Plot has never been really a major part of the game, I would put that right up there with the plot bugs, if not more important.

ruppert49

Re: NEWS: X3: Terran Conflict news, all in one place for your convenience - 22-10-08

Post by ruppert49 » Sat, 21. Dec 19, 16:10

I have to agree with you Skeeter. Hundreds of games played on many systems, never experienced such problems. I LOVE the X games, I just would like to be able to play them. These "X" games are the only ones that consistently have problems with audio, voice and movie sounds. I mean a search of the word codec or voice or audio produces 22,354 results in these forums. In the entire Paradox forum, i only saw 193 such threads. Maybe you could contract with someone who does their audio work to end these nightmares.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: NEWS: X3: Terran Conflict news, all in one place for your convenience - 22-10-08

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 21. Dec 19, 19:34

@ ruppert49: This is an 11 year dead thread and you are asking for changes to legacy games designed for the XP OS and DirectSound era that will not be receiving much in the way of dev attention any more. The newer games of X Rebirth and X4: Foundations do not suffer from such codec issues. <click>
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”