UGH Beta HEPT Station......

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Turricanion
x3tc

UGH Beta HEPT Station......

Post by Turricanion » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 02:34

So i set this station up in paranid prime. Set up 4 traders, three to buy the goods, one to sell.

the three buys, the stations produce, but NEVER does the seller sell, even though theres profits right next door. i have to do it manually.....is there anyway to fix this???

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 02:42

The question is this: Do the paranid EQ docks buy beta HEPT's normally?

EQ docks always buy guns/lasers/missiles from the PLAYER, but not always from your npc sellers. A way around this is to dock a ship with a single beta HEPT at the dock, i hear this means that it will show as buying the weapon in question... i think.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 02:43

Do the local docks actually buy Beta HEPT?

Automated traders can't sell untraded wares to equipment docks like the player can.

Turricanion
x3tc

Post by Turricanion » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 02:49

aaaahhh...that makes sense....damn, waste of credits. oh well, i just turned them into my own personal stockpiles of beta hept's and my 25mj factory had to have the same done. thanks for help.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 02:58

You could train up a CAG with a jumpdrive and sell them at a much longer range.

tehwasabi

Post by tehwasabi » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 04:40

Or you could just use the trick...wait till you have stock, and once in a while do a manual selling run to the EQ dock...(remotely is fine). If the EQdock doesn't stock BHEPT by default you can sell inifinitely many of them to it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”