what happens the kaack invasion in xtended?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

stealthelephant
x3

what happens the kaack invasion in xtended?

Post by stealthelephant » Thu, 5. Jun 08, 17:38

hi all,

i have been keeping the explored space in the xtended universe to a minimum, i started as the aspiring explorer and have been hunting pirates in elena's fortune to make money. then on the second day a fleet of kaack jumped in, started destroying everything so i started trailing them in a recently captured ship (like 2 mins before the invasion) so i had no shields or equipment and started pickin up the loot.

i was wondering what to do next cos i didnt want to be pirate hunting in this zone no more but the kaack have sorta errrr disappeared!

no wreckage or drops to indicate they were ever there, i didnt go oos since they got there, they just sorta drove off!
do they migrate in xtended?

p.s. should prolly have a seperate thread for this, but do the xtended missions become available in the ES starts?

jlehtone
x4

Re: what happens the kaack invasion in xtended?

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 5. Jun 08, 20:53

stealthelephant wrote:... should prolly have a seperate thread for this, but do ...
Forum Posting Rules wrote:12. When you download a script or mod from the Scripting and Modding forum post any questions, problems or comments in relation to that script/mod in the thread you got it from. Do Not create a new topic for them.
... and I already counted one thread too many.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”