From now on, every support and the development of this script is stopped. This means, if problems occur, you will have to find a solution yourself.
Xenon Border Conflicts v. 1.52
Xenon Border Conflicts is a script that replaces the normal xenon invasions.
The script was originally developped only for Mod Trilogy but is now available for Vanilla X3, too.
The script should run with XTM, too, but this isn´t testet yet.
http://www.merchant-haven.de/forum/down ... l&df_id=45
zum deutschen Thema:
The xenon rotten together and run into neighboring sectors conquest attempts.
Are these successful (all stations of the sector owner destroyed), then the sector goes to the Xenon and there will be a xenon station built. Further invasions are made from conquered sectors, too.
Conquests are made until enough ships for an invasion exist.
In the sector remain always ships, making the number of ships for the invasions decreasing.
After the conquest, by the destruction of xenon station, the sector can be brought back into the hand of the original owner sector.
In a random sector, a xenon-yard is built, whose destruction the players gives a break between other invasion attempts by the xenon of variable length.
Extract the archive in the path of your X3 installation or use the script installer file
In the Script Editor run uninstall.plugin.XBC , save, remove all parts of the XBC in the corresponding folders, reload, ready.
Times and frequency of invasions:
The waittimes are divided into three parts:
1. waittime until the shipyard is built
2. waitime after the shipyard has been built and before invasions are generally allowed
3. waittime before the invasion really starts
Every waittime is calculated in this way:
1. fixed part 2 hours
2. variable part 10 hours, from this, 20 minutes for each further fightrank of the player are subtracted
Result: With a new game you will have to wait from installation to first invasion 36 hours (3 * 12 hours), while the waittime on the highest fighrank is only 6 hours (3 * 2 hours). Is the yard built, the waittimes are like above, but without *3.
In my game fightrank Ace first grade (23) i have to wait:
10 hours – 22*20 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
About the important events the player is informed via BBS message:
- Probably xenon shipyard built
- Probably invasion in Sector XY
- Battle in Sector XY won / lost
After defence (also not successful defence, then only 10% of normal reward) of a sector you get a message that you receive a reward for shot xenon ships.
You will also receive a messages, if the shipyard is destroyed or a sector is reclaimed.
J + K -> 10,000,000 credits
P -> 500,000 credits
LX -> 400,000 credits
L -> 200,000 credits
M -> 50,000 credits
N -> 20,000 credits
For the reconquest you will also get a reward (15,000,000 Credits), the same is true for destroying the shipyard (25,000,000 Credits)
Reaction of the peoples:
Peoples respond to invasions, the size of the "rapid reaction force" is dependent on the player fleet and begins with 3 M2s, but can fall to 0.
Guest of the player fleet:
M1 = 700 points
M2 = 1000 points
M3 = 50 points
M4 = 25 points
M5 = 10 points
M6 = 100 points
M7 = 250 points
Overall: = Punkte/1000 fleet strength of the player
Reaction fleet: 3 - fleet strength of the player
- Normal XIs are no longer available
- Reaction Force script is not compatible
Differences to normal xenon invasions:
- There is no need to be in the invaded sector in order to get rewards for shot ships
- The xenon conquer sectors (after a successful invasion the sector is owned by the xenon)
- The rewards are approximately doubled
- You get other rewards (for the destruction of the yard or station)
- The Xenon ships are fully equipped (much heavier)
- 4 large ship of the Xenon (Xenon J, K xenon, xenon P), with their accompanying ships in fly into the sector
- The number of defenders of the peoples is dependent on the fleet size of the player
- You needn´t accept a mission for the invasions to expire
- Normal xenon invasions switched off
- speed of invasions depends on players fight rank
Thank you for your cooperation:
- Old Man II and Lucike for tests and suggestions
- 4of25 for the replacement texts of the normal xenon invasions
- wyvern11 for a small part of the translations
- Uninstall completed, sectors now go back to former owners, ships will get right commands
- Xenon station is already built, when the first Xenon big ship arrives the sector
- Destruction during the invasion leads to an withdrawel of the ships.
- Xenon yard is built in a random Xenon sector, then you get a BBS message.
If you find the yard and destroy it, the invasions are stopped for 24 Stazuras
- Time between invasions again 1 hour
- Completed uninstall again, ships in formerly conquered sectors will be retransferred back
- Xenon station was not destroyed when the invasion wasn´t successful
- rewards for shot ships
- fleet size of xenon set to 4 big ships
- Also, a small bug exists: if the invasion of a sector without stations isn´t successfull, the sector will go to the xenon as soon as the last big ship arrives the sector.
- Sector only goes to the xenon, when all stations and Big Ships of the race were destroyed
- Reward success: 100% Not successful: 10%
- If the invasion has expired, but you didn´t destroy any ship, then you will get no announcement
- Logs for fleet movements away
- Bug in the counting routine resolved (small vessels during Xenon invasions were not all counted)
- Rewards for reclaiming a sector (2,000,000 credits), and destroying the xenon shipyard (5,000,000 Credits) inserted
- Spawning in yard disabled (Xenon-yard belongs race2)
- Peoples reactions added
- Normal XIs off
- This version is not available without init.trimod.pck
- Logs in this version available (for invasion and shipyard built)
- Hours reduced in this version
- Thanks 4of25. The replacement texts for the normal xenon invasions are now with real messages filled. English translation still missing -> if someone has a lot of time, he can do if he likes.
- Update controller added:
- The scripts are no longer simply overwritten when loading (which caused problems), but the new version will run as soon as the appropriate script has run his actual turn.
- It may take much time until each script part has ended the actual turn: In this version, 10 minutes before in any case everything is updated (in the final version this would be the 24 hours)
Change of times in the script is no longer as easy as possible, I recommend the following procedure:
Copying the setup scripts in a name without "setup." At the beginning, delete the setup scripts,
Reload (now is nothing of XBC active), change times (if desired), then run
your spare setup by hand.
V. 1.38 (29.03.08)
- First release as vanilla script
- Binding to Mod Trilogy removed
- Additional logs removed
- English translated T-File
- Times on 12/24 hour set
- PDFs added
- Script Installer file added
V. 1.39 (30.03.08)
Important: In the previous version was still a trap that i had built in to ensure, that this script could run only with Mod Trilogy. The invasions itself worked well, but during an invasion all the TS-Frighters of the player were destroyed. Please ensure that you don´t run version 1.38. If it is running already, please return to an savegame before installing. Please excuse my fault.
- forgot to remove trap, that i built in to ensure, that the script runned only with Mod Trilogy
- small error with times fixed (BBS-Entries to short), times for shipyard
- changed the rewards for destroing the shipyard (now 25.000.000 Credits) and for reconquering a sector (now 15.000.000 Credits)
V. 1.40 (14.04.08)
- Xenon-Ships use their jumpdrive, if possible
- times decreased (8/24 hours)
V. 1.42 (20.04.08)
- added further waits, because a few loops made problems
- all scripts have now infinite loop detection enabled, to be able to detect further problems faster
- Xenon stations are now built on a safe (no collision) sector position
V. 1.50 (22.04.08)
- payment in case the sector has been lost is now really 10%
- Xenon-Shipyard is now built on a safe sector position
- name of the Xenon-Shipyard now correct in Mods, too
- number of shields of Xenon-Stations now on the right level
- small error in setup fixed
- several parts now as library scripts
- times changed (fixed part: 2 hours, variable part 10 hours -> depending on fightrank)
- added short test script (a.test.XBC)
V. 1.51 (23.05.08)
- small loop-error fixed
- now it should be impossible to run more than one invasion at the same time, and so not more than 4 Xenon-Capital-Ships in one invaded sector
- races M2s will no longer been taken from the other M2s of this race, but created newly and removed after the fight
V. 1.52 (04.06.08)
- in XTM the Xenon-Shipyard is invisible and undestroyable, due to this, I had to use another shipyard (that of the argons) as replacement. The shipyard is now visible and named as Xenon-Shipyard, but the sound-output calls it argon-shipyard. This can´t be changed.
To destroy the invisible shipyards in XTM i have added the small script plugin.XBC.XTM.shipyard.hotfix. With this, the shipyard is going to be destroyed. After having destroyed it, a new wait-cycle will start.